Great New Monster List!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Great New Monster List!

Post by SellSword »

I know there are monsters developed that are not yet in use for the actual game. Those monsters can always be included but I think it should be made very clear that they are in development only and because of that there is no guarantee that the stats shown are even the finished stats.

It's kind of like saying the map isn't complete because there are other maps in development when there is no guarantee that they will be included.

As it is, the list looks complete for the actual game right now.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Sellsword Is right.

Please tell me the positions of these monsters, where they come out, in what place, and I will update the list.

I also read a list of names one kilometer long but many of those names were monsters not in use in the game, at least not yet, therefore it was useless to insert them

Many unused monsters already have their ID, ready to use, perhaps in the future they will be used, but not yet

Tell me komutan if these monsters are in play or not.

Tnks for your help.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

Last edited by BeyazTurk on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think the title says it all - it is a great new monster list and very helpful to the FT community. Let me add a thank you from me to everyone involved.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I did notice one minor thing you may want to fix if a new revision comes out. For some maps, it says under map 2.-1 (or whatever). For others, it says underground map 2.-1. For search purposes (in the pdf especially), it would be better if it was consistent. I didn't check for consistency of other things as it's hard on my phone. Again, great work on this! It's very useful!
Syor

Post by Syor »

Leone wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:24 pm I think the title says it all - it is a great new monster list and very helpful to the FT community. Let me add a thank you from me to everyone involved.
Tnks.

if you say so for me it is very rewarding.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Syor

Post by Syor »

justj99 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:41 pm I did notice one minor thing you may want to fix if a new revision comes out. For some maps, it says under map 2.-1 (or whatever). For others, it says underground map 2.-1. For search purposes (in the pdf especially), it would be better if it was consistent. I didn't check for consistency of other things as it's hard on my phone. Again, great work on this! It's very useful!
Thanks for the advice. I had noticed this anomaly

Obviously it is little for a review, but I am thinking of a list with images or drop, but it is a really difficult job

However, if you find any anomaly, you are kind to report it.

Tnks bro
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Syor

Post by Syor »

Hello to all.
I write on this post which already has great suggestions.
I'm working on the new Monster List.
New improved graphics, inclusion of categories as they are currently, and any new monsters that have been added.

If you have suggestions, or notice errors in the current list, please let me know.
Every suggestion or indication can be useful, so don't be afraid.

Thank you all.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN