bug pvp protec

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking

bug pvp protec

Post by theking »

Hello, when you use protection, it is not supposed to let you attack anyone and not be attacked, because there are players who with pvp protection can attack at lower levels and nobody can attack you.
in short they use it for pvp, to attack whoever they want and when the one who uses that bug disconnects later you can't attack it,
please check this bug the players use them to annoy people and that they cannot attack it.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
TangledSwerve

Re: bug pvp protec

Post by TangledSwerve »

A lower level friend of mine currently has PvP protection and could not attack me. They tried this yesterday in a regular gaming area (i.e Not colloseum )

My only thought is that they were possibly both on each other's attack list & somehow this potentially thwarts PvP protection.
theking

Post by theking »

I have no idea but if it is a bug they must fix it since the players abuse it
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

theking wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:31 pm Hello, when you use protection, it is not supposed to let you attack anyone and not be attacked, because there are players who with pvp protection can attack at lower levels and nobody can attack you.
in short they use it for pvp, to attack whoever they want and when the one who uses that bug disconnects later you can't attack it,
please check this bug the players use them to annoy people and that they cannot attack it.
Pvp protection user can atk only players in his list (lower or higher) u understand now.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think it makes sense that if someone buys PvP protection they lose it if they attack anyone. Being able to attack anyone at all while you are completely protected from being attacked doesn't make much sense. Just my own opinion.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
theking

Post by theking »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:20 am I think it makes sense that if someone buys PvP protection they lose it if they attack anyone. Being able to attack anyone at all while you are completely protected from being attacked doesn't make much sense. Just my own opinion.
I think the same since the players abuse it to kill players
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

If you have pvp protection you can only target outlaw players. If you make a clan while you have pvp protection and attack someone else who is also in a clan obviously they can attack you while you are still in a clan. If you drop clan and log off and log back on your pvp protect goes back to being active. That player you attacked when you were in a clan can no longer attack you
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
theking

Post by theking »

si maddy el problema es que hacen lo que dije mas arriba sin estar en ningún clan, y cuando desconectan no se le puede atacar de nuevo
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Maddy_31 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:10 am If you have pvp protection you can only target outlaw players. If you make a clan while you have pvp protection and attack someone else who is also in a clan obviously they can attack you while you are still in a clan. If you drop clan and log off and log back on your pvp protect goes back to being active. That player you attacked when you were in a clan can no longer attack you
Nope I got jailed because I made a clan and attacked someone, they cannot attack you back if you have PvP protect.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator