Jailed for spamm trade :D (bug? Lmao)

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZATRIION

Jailed for spamm trade :D (bug? Lmao)

Post by ZATRIION »

History: I broke the clan, the Russian edited started insulting me and I decided to attack him. I started spamming him with a trade so that he would not be bug, this method has been known to everyone for a long time and this is not considered a bug, as I know, he began to write to me that he is record a video and this is a bug and that he will complain to the administrator, now I am here to understand what is happening? why was I sent to jail?
P.s Why spamm trade is bug?! Help lmao
Attachments
Jail 2020
Jail 2020
Screenshot_2020-08-15-20-41-19-934_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (424.09 KiB) Viewed 3873 times
Привет, этому аккаунту много лет и его больше не будет, это конец истории.
Rasta44

Re: Jailed for spamm trade :D (bug? Lmao)

Post by Rasta44 »

The spamming of that trade bug/issue is a violation of Rule 9.

If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

Rasta44 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 pm The spamming of that trade bug/issue is a violation of Rule 9.

If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.
He annoyed me on the clan map and was hiding behind the tower, what could I do? And for such stupidity should I lose my work?
I have mute perm and no missage from chat, only he spamm stupids words "noob". I only have trade(spamm) and no more for touch him.
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

If it is your first violation you will only do a short period in jail. So don't worry won't lose all your work. I suggest read the game rules.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If players just being a nuisance was an excuse to disregard the rules that would just be way too common of a situation.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

h4t3rz wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:18 pm If it is your first violation you will only do a short period in jail. So don't worry won't lose all your work. I suggest read the game rules.
Do you think I have not read the rules? As if he wasn't the first to spam me insults in the chat??? :evil:
This is so stupid, you understand that because of pathetic spam I can lose 1000 level in a second, and I killed more than one year of the game...
Last edited by ZATRIION on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator
ZATRIION

Post by ZATRIION »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:42 pm
ZATRIION wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:21 pm
h4t3rz wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:18 pm If it is your first violation you will only do a short period in jail. So don't worry won't lose all your work. I suggest read the game rules.
Do you think I have not read the rules? As if he wasn't the first to spam me insults in the chat :evil:
This is so stupid, you understand that because of pathetic spam I can lose 1000 level in a second, and I killed more than one year of the game...
hahahahahha cry
Hi my old enemy
Syor

Post by Syor »

through private messages zatrion tells me:
"Bro. I'm in jail for commercial spamming. "

I " edited have made complaints myself in the past because they did it to me !!!

He" oh nooooo"

I" Send a message to GMbox now and ask for advice and help "

From my experience, mine and mine alone, zatrion is a good guy, he has helped me many times, in many things
However, he is hot-headed, gets angry easily, and thus makes mistakes

Many in the game have now labeled zatrion as a bad player, a villain, a crafty, and an outlaw.
It is not so.

But back to the post, zatrion got it wrong, he broke a rule of the game, and it's right that he was punished

However I sincerely hope that the punishment does not last too long, I know that my friend does not commit crimes on purpose, but by mistake.

I don't want to justify it, but I want you all to understand that zatrion is not the ugly guy he is portrayed on the forum.

Zatrion, my friend, you also told me you wanted to cancel the game. Do not do it
Now you know that what you did goes against the rules, and I'm sure you will never make the same mistake again.

Play your game and always have fun.Otherwise what game is it ??? XD

Hey you GM! Be merciful!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »