Character info

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Character info

Post by Leone »

I think these are great ideas and something else to aim for other than levels, gear and pets. Keep them coming.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm
Barkley wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:50 am I think seeing the enemy's stats would horribly effect the PvP. What if someone wants to keep his stats private.
If you see a person's Dex and go over his number you cinda turnd on auto-win. ( NOT ALLWAYS)

Allthow the character info should be changed in my opinion, that is not how it should be. Mabye the clans full name? Mabye a player himself adds a signiture there?
What about badges? For example:
GM - Is a GM
Awsome constructor - Built over 100 thousand workload.
Map editor - is a lvl 2 map editor
Supporter - is a game supporter
Extreme writer - wrote over 3000 posts on forum.

And more... This would be given by the GMs ofc.
Mabye for example a circle and in it a hammer. If you cliekd on it it would say:

---Awome Constructor---
This badge is given to accouts witch built over 100 thousad worklad.

Badge given by: System.
Earnd=7.9.2019 18:17 o clock.
Something similar was proposed a couple of years ago, so this is the perfect opportunity to continue the discussion.

There were some great suggestions, for example a toggle on/off function for those who don't want their awards/titles to be made public.

Here is it for those who are interested:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15048&p=91072&hilit ... ion#p91072
I knew there was something I'd forget to write! Ofc there must be a togle on and off option.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
sayong

Post by sayong »

SellSword wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:33 pm For over 3000 forum posts they could have a "blabbermouth" title or something! :lol:

Really though, I like the idea of recognition for various things, and as the venerable MadMikael stated there could be some unwanted recognition as well. Whatever you can think of really.

-Scammer or being jailed for certain things
-Years of play
-Skills
-Clan distinctions
-Game development
-PvP recognition
-Former GM service
-Others

But I don't know if it's an option for many. There was a suggestion once having to do with anniversaries of when characters were created and compbatant mentioned that wasn't tracked. Some things like skills 10+ would be available and others would be fairly exclusive and easy enough to figure out, but someone could have 10k PvP kills or something like that and the data likely isn't tracked.

Recognition/title: scammer

Hahahha this will be great,i wont trade with a player that has a title like this
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

sayong wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:29 am Recognition/title: scammer

Hahahha this will be great,i wont trade with a player that has a title like this
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705&hilit=Scammer ... 10#p111847

An earlier suggestion on marking scammers. ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
sayong

Post by sayong »

Hmmm i think having a title above your name is great too.

Well i cant show off to my friends like:

"look at my title im a DRAGON SLAYER,I killed all kinds of dragon in FT thousand each of them hahaha"

But showing a title as clan duke might be problematic coz not all clan are in good terms
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
justj99

Post by justj99 »

What about titles or leaderboards for best at skills? Greatest crafter, chopper, miner, fisherman, etc.?

There could be different categories by level or character type if that seems interesting too.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

justj99 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:47 pm What about titles or leaderboards for best at skills? Greatest crafter, chopper, miner, fisherman, etc.?

There could be different categories by level or character type if that seems interesting too.
Evryone would want to participate.
Not everyone would want to share their skills with others.

Good idea, but like this it can't be.

For example the best crafter doesn't want ppl to know he's the best. So he doesn't share it. The other ppl think a fake best crafter is the best..

Anyway noone should be forced to share their stats.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst