Jailed for spamm trade :D (bug? Lmao)

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

h4t3rz

Re: Jailed for spamm trade :D (bug? Lmao)

Post by h4t3rz »

That is from 2018. I'm sure he has given that dream up lol.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

What's that old saying...

Oh yeah "what goes around comes around"
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Rasta44 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 pm The spamming of that trade bug/issue is a violation of Rule 9.

If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.
i have got several screens how wooman and other players are blocking bridges with pets on new clan map.if i send it here will they be punished?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I think the word 'noob' should be banned from game, causes a lot of anger :lol:
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator
theking

Post by theking »

para encerrar gente son muy rapidos, pero para poner casa no, hoy hara 5 dias que la pedí y no obtuve ninguna respuesta.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Syor

Post by Syor »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:00 am
Syor wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:43 pm
Zatrion is a parasitic player who kills anyone in the clan who is outlaw. and sometimes an idiot who cheats the actors. his 1k is not a reason to get out of jail. Whether he's 10k, that's still no reason to get out of jail. rule is rule. And don't defend him even though he's guilty he's your friend. I saw him killing a level 50 player. All my accounts are in the clan. always attacking me. and constantly breaking the rules
I'm sorry to read what you write.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
sayong

Post by sayong »

Well if other players are annoying you just mute them if they are getting into your nerve or theyre word are foul and make you angry take a screen shot and send it to gm inbox

Intentionally spamming,annoying and sending foul words to other players are punishable by game rules.

Lots of players are using vulgar words lately and i took too many screen shots im just too lazy to report.

I have your screen shot too cursing me
Getting angry out of nowhere coz im selling items at high price

Well i didnt force any players to buy my items though.

As long as both party agree with the price its not against the rules.

Just mind your words sometimes.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

ZATRIION wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:59 pm History: I broke the clan, the Russian edited started insulting me and I decided to attack him. I started spamming him with a trade so that he would not be bug, this method has been known to everyone for a long time and this is not considered a bug, as I know, he began to write to me that he is record a video and this is a bug and that he will complain to the administrator, now I am here to understand what is happening? why was I sent to jail?
P.s Why spamm trade is bug?! Help lmao
How will spam trading harm your enemy?
I mean it does nothing other than jailing. It's a rule to not spam. It doesn't need to be a bug to punish you.
Allthow rasta allredy told you the rules you should give em a read. When loging in in the old version you need to tick a tick saying "I agree to the game rules before you can log in. The same thing is in new version just that it's in the register menu.

(-Komutan-) wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:42 pm hahahahahha cry

Please don't tell me you think you're Anny better. Doesn't matter how zatrion feals but if you're making fun of the truth or a lie tell me one thing.
Would you not cry? Ofc you would.

Syor wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:42 pm
(-Komutan-) wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:00 am
Syor wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Zatrion is a parasitic player who kills anyone in the clan who is outlaw. and sometimes an idiot who cheats the actors. his 1k is not a reason to get out of jail. Whether he's 10k, that's still no reason to get out of jail. rule is rule. And don't defend him even though he's guilty he's your friend. I saw him killing a level 50 player. All my accounts are in the clan. always attacking me. and constantly breaking the rules

I'm sorry to read what you write.

To be honest zatrion does kill evryone without any reason. (This would be a violation but BC it's in clan PvP it is totally fine).
But jaild for cliking a gold sack? That's a bit rediculas. If the issue is killing clan members I suppose you should join his cell. Cos you do the same.
The rules are tricky and sometimes hard to understand. But not THAT hard...
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst