FT Clock

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

FT Clock

Post by justj99 »

I know we can type /time or /info any time to see the time. I think it would be nice to have a clock on the screen all the time. It could be placed near the bottom of the screen in the middle and be transparent to clicks like the chat text (or similar). It could be enabled/disabled by tyoing /clock.

That way, if I'm waiting for an event, I don't have to type /time so frequently to see if I should be somewhere. Thanks. Hours and minutes should be fine for display, but full FT time format would be fine if that's easier.
Bimba

Re: FT Clock

Post by Bimba »

justj99 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:57 pm I know we can type /time or /info any time to see the time. I think it would be nice to have a clock on the screen all the time. It could be placed near the bottom of the screen in the middle and be transparent to clicks like the chat text (or similar). It could be enabled/disabled by tyoing /clock.

That way, if I'm waiting for an event, I don't have to type /time so frequently to see if I should be somewhere. Thanks. Hours and minutes should be fine for display, but full FT time format would be fine if that's easier.
+1
I think this is not a bad idea, although I have already learned what time you can go to the wizard for a quest :D
Ogres were born a long time ago...
Big, strong and fat...
Small fry circled around us...
We ate and drank until our bellies were full.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd just be a bit concerned about it encroaching on the game screen, but then again I guess you could either:

1. Have an option in settings to toggle on/off for those players who are happy with current /time and /info
Or
2. Have the clock permanently displayed when you click minimap
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Yeah, I was thinking /clock turns on, /clock turns off. So you could toggle it with the same command like wait for pets.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Leone wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:57 pm I'd just be a bit concerned about it encroaching on the game screen, but then again I guess you could either:

1. Have an option in settings to toggle on/off for those players who are happy with current /time and /info
Or
2. Have the clock permanently displayed when you click minimap
I like idea number 2.

Clock fixed on minimap. Forever..... Simply...Not intrusive.
Perfect
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OR:

Have it displayed in the Fake border area bottom centre:

25-Aug-20 @ 13:35

Dead area, can't get in the way
FT server time not Local time.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Map would be better, lol
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.