Maddy Scammer

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

-JORDAN-

Maddy Scammer

Post by -JORDAN- »

hello FT community I want to warn you and solve a problem that I have with a player her nickname is Maddy_31 or her main account maddy lvl 2k maybe you know her but she scammed me with a Set of tools +4 Ax pick hammer she or he agreed to a house and 2 premium skin but only so far has only given me the guarantee of 2 premium skin and the other part was the house that was The deadline for 8/30/2020 had ended but now I realized that I am eliminating myself as a friend today 89/9/2020 with your account Maddy_31 sent you constantly PM And I have told you what happened with the agreement and if you have a problem with the deal and I want my problem resolved I hope you keep your deal, why is it still like this, I'll report it to a GM and that's it. It is a Crime that he committed to scam me Maddy if you see this give me back my tools +4 let's stop playing that costs a lot to get wolf be a Scammer #No more Scammer #Legal My nick we did the Tarde -JORDAN- I have friends who were present In that conversation maybe I will look at him for his support Maddy please return if you are not going to pay
-JORDAN-

Re: Maddy Scammer

Post by -JORDAN- »

-JORDAN-

Post by -JORDAN- »

If a reason is not resolved my Problem do not make a deal or an agreement with her, please be responsible to others
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Maddy hasn't been playing very much lately she just logs on and logs off
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
-JORDAN-

Post by -JORDAN- »

Nicole-_- wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:02 am Maddy hasn't been playing very much lately she just logs on and logs off
The trade was 3 weeks ago and that the house would give me it would be at the end of the month but you already know that the month of August ended and it has not fulfilled the agreement I only want to return the tools +
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

From my experience, Maddy is a trustworthy and friendly person. Spamming this thread about it, rather than officially filing a complaint, won't do much. If you got scammed like this, in any way, it's your own fault - you should have waited until all three items were available, in my opinion. ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:34 pm From my experience, Maddy is a trustworthy and friendly person. Spamming this thread about it, rather than officially filing a complaint, won't do much. If you got scammed like this, in any way, it's your own fault - you should have waited until all three items were available, in my opinion. ;)
i agree and maddy hasnt been on much from what ive seen so something might have come up but in my experience maddys always honored agreements.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Blackbetty wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:35 am
WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:34 pm From my experience, Maddy is a trustworthy and friendly person. Spamming this thread about it, rather than officially filing a complaint, won't do much. If you got scammed like this, in any way, it's your own fault - you should have waited until all three items were available, in my opinion. ;)
i agree and maddy hasnt been on much from what ive seen so something might have come up but in my experience maddys always honored agreements.
exactly...
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Maddy siempre a cumplido sus gratos conmigo. Es una persona honesta.
Puede que retrase, ok.

Se paciente. A mí nunca me ha engañado. Retrasado puede que sí. Pero nunca me ha engañado. Se paciente