Rare Skin - Angel/Minotaur Skin

Moderator: Game Administrators

SideShowBob

Rare Skin - Angel/Minotaur Skin

Post by SideShowBob »

Olá! Vejo alguns jogadores usando peles que não estão disponíveis no servidor teste, por exemplo a pele de minotauro e de coelho. Gostaria de saber quais são as regras para ter essas peles ou outras, para adquirir a pele de anjo.
Se já existe uma postagem relacionada a isso, peço desculpas. Procurei e até agora não consegui encontrar.

Hello! I see some players using skins that are not available on the test server, for example minotaur and rabbit skin. I would like to know what are the rules to have these skins or others, to acquire the angel skin.
If there is already a related post, I apologize. I searched and so far I couldn't find it.
Eu só posso proteger você. Eu não posso lutar uma guerra por você!
BeyazTurk

Re: Rare Skin - Angel/Minotaur Skin

Post by BeyazTurk »

For this, you must have GM privileges on the test server.
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

and what do you mean by angel skin? fairy? or ketram?
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

BeyazTurk wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:41 pm For this, you must have GM privileges on the test server.
Sim, sei. Minha duvida seria de como comprar essas skins que não temos acesso no servidor teste

Yes, I know. My doubt would be how to buy these skins that we don't have access in the test server
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

BeyazTurk wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:42 pm and what do you mean by angel skin? fairy? or ketram?
Não lembro o nome, não parece uma fada ou mago. Seria o anjo que fica na montanha que precisamos do mapa, vela e corda para entrar (mapa 0.2 ). Após passar em todos os portais e o labirinto, no fim há um anjo. Em breve vou na montanha tirar um print do npc que parece um anjo.

I can't remember the name, it doesn't sound like a fairy or magician. It would be the angel on the mountain that we need the map, candle and rope to get in (map 0.2 ). After passing through all the portals and the labyrinth, in the end there is an angel. Soon I'm going to the mountain to take a print of the npc that looks like an angel.
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

Esse é o anjo

This is the angel

Attachments
SkinAnjo.PNG
SkinAnjo.PNG (486.24 KiB) Viewed 5058 times
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Not every skin in the game is available for purchase, and only the ones that can be purchased are available for preview.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

geçen gün test sunucusunda Rasta'yı gördüm. ve ondan senin istediğin melek cildini istedim. ama bana bu karakterin yürüyüş animasyonları olmadığını yani veremeyeceğini söyledi. bende başka bir cild istedim. dev örümcek cildi. onu verebileceğini söyledi ve verdi. kısa bir süreliğine de olsa dev örümcek cildim oldu xD.

I saw Rasta on the test server the other day. and I asked him for the angel skin you wanted. but he told me that this character doesn't have walking animations, so he can't give it. I wanted another skin too. giant spider skin. He said he could give it and gave it. I got giant spider skin for a short time xD.
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

SellSword wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:48 pm Not every skin in the game is available for purchase, and only the ones that can be purchased are available for preview.
Tem as peles do minotauro e do coelho que não estão disponíveis no servidor de testes, mas podem ser compradas de alguma forma. Conheço 4 jogadores que tem a pele de minotauro, mas cada um fala uma forma diferente de comprar

It has the minotauro and rabbit skins which are not available on the test server, but can be bought somehow. I know 4 players who have the minotauro skins, but each one speaks a different way of buying
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

KurtAdam wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:27 pm geçen gün test sunucusunda Rasta'yı gördüm. ve ondan senin istediğin melek cildini istedim. ama bana bu karakterin yürüyüş animasyonları olmadığını yani veremeyeceğini söyledi. bende başka bir cild istedim. dev örümcek cildi. onu verebileceğini söyledi ve verdi. kısa bir süreliğine de olsa dev örümcek cildim oldu xD.

I saw Rasta on the test server the other day. and I asked him for the angel skin you wanted. but he told me that this character doesn't have walking animations, so he can't give it. I wanted another skin too. giant spider skin. He said he could give it and gave it. I got giant spider skin for a short time xD.

Isso é uma pena, queria muito a pele do anjo :roll:

That's a shame, I really wanted the skin of the angel :roll: