a small request

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KurtAdam

a small request

Post by KurtAdam »

Hello to everyone. I want to tell a sad event that I lived through. I was on devil island today. to improve level. I was at the bottom right. So next to the stairs. An player started coming towards me to take the stairs. There were a lot of demons following the player. The player entered the ladder. And all the devils chasing the player came upon me. Just then there were five devils that hit me. The devils brought by the player who entered the ladder also came towards me. All the devils that came started hitting my pet. Normally I have this problem every day. But today my pet would almost die. I ran away and went up the stairs. I have a small request from you. Please be careful about this. If you're chasing a monster on the ladder, kill them. Because this could hurt another player.Thank you for your understanding.

I attach an example picture
Screenshot_20201028-175546~2.png
Screenshot_20201028-175546~2.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1298 times
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Syor

Re: a small request

Post by Syor »

problem as old as the world.

You can't completely blame whoever moves behind the monsters, nor is it your fault that you get XP in that place.

If a low level is risking his pets there, run away! if you do XP you could handle them. This perhaps would think a low level.

I generally warn when I could harm someone.
Attention I go out, beware of pets. Example.

But this is a sore point of FT. You involuntarily lose money.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think that this post from former GM Ryaca perfectly encapsulates a different perception of what has happened.

Notice the comment about ogre halflings as well.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17555&p=123884&hil ... ng#p123885
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

As per the title of this thread it doesn't appear to be an accusation as much as a reminder that a little bit of consideration of your surroundings can go a long way in preventing unplanned disasters. If another player is in your path consider if you are bringing them danger and take a different direction or at least pause to warn them. If you are running for your life dragging pets you might be in an area too strong for you. The flip side is if you see someone approaching your area that might spawn monsters get out of the way yourself and protect your pets. I would bet most pet loses are because we either were not paying attention to our surroundings or overdid a spawn for instance with no room for the unexpected happening. I am glad it was only a close call and pets were not lost, but as Syor said it is an old FT occurrence, the best defense against it is to assume everyone approaching might affect what you are doing and be prepared! There is a TV slogan about drunk drivers and it applies here perfectly "watch out for the other guy". ;)
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

To use a pet its ALLWAYS own risk bro. Since beginning !
U not need to buy any pet to play this game, but i understand u !
Its ALLWAYS the same on most spots where u think u r safe !

PLZ: be more careful and watch ALLWAYS on map what happends.
If u recognized there comes a player with a horde of mobs to u, u can handle fast enough:
log out, or run away with ur pets.

I think it was not his fault ! He only wanted to go the stairs, and runs from the horde.
Devils r spawning next stairs. blue and red devils.

PLZ all SIS or GUYS play careful and watch allways the map, if u think u can loose ur pets.
Not only on Devils island.
many ppls reporting such situations, and thinking that other players wanna kill their pets.
Many players only wanna run from the mobs, and they following them, or other players spawning monbs by walkthrough.
u should allways watching the happening on the map.
to loose pets its normal....Ogres r strong, but they cant tank much. they weak on tanking and die by some hits of any mobs.
U should allways tank for them, or they die like flys.

long text.....sry...

only think what i wantedto say is: b allways careful with ur pets and take eyes on maps happening !

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan