Quitting FT

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Quitting FT

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Hello, i won't stay and make a long post, i'm already tired of typing SO MUCH in my recent post under suggestions > clans rework (please give it feedback).
I've been making suggestions for the game since i started using forum.
Many of the things you see in the game are inspired from my suggestions and i'm extremely thankful and happy for that.
Recently i also supported the game by developing and keeping updated the FT Discord Server with the help of [GM] Rasta.
But i have no joy as a player anymore.
(I wont give up on discord server, i'm daily active and i will still update and keep it active)

I took the decision, that if i don't see any new content or major improvements or clans reworking or atleast changes inspired from my post, i will quit FT for good.
This is not a threat of course, i just have my reasons for doing that. I just believe there is nothing else to do here other than the same routine everyday in FT, and i'm tired.

You will still catch me on discord ft's server and on forum sometimes, will be active the next few days to see how my suggestion about clans goes.
I accept and reply to any PM i receive for questions and anything else you want me to answer.

Thanks to all my friends and enemies for bringing me amazing gameplay and fun. Sorry if i was sometimes an annoying person, i grew up with FT. (i actually did. if you imagine i'm now an adult and i used to play since i was a kid)

So i said not a long post. SO! Thank you all again, i hope i actually see new content and changes or atleast announced upcoming changes within the next month of FT so i can come back and enjoy once again the game, but right now, i don't enjoy anything.

Spectre Ghost is OUT
Boo
Jessie Valdez

Re: Quitting FT

Post by Jessie Valdez »

I recognize the feeling and I understand you.
I respect your decision to quit and things a person means from the heart means a lot to the person and I hope you find your happiness back.

I will never forget a special GM who once said:
If a player has to whine about the game and does not contribute anything, then he or she better not to say anything (something like that).

NICKPAN you have contributed and given your time and consumed your energy for many players and I hope your wishes to be fulfilled because you seem to see mistakes that need to be fixed for the future of the game.
I do not like clan life anymore and pvp but when players quit because of what you described in your "clans rework" then I really hope you been listened to very soon. ----> viewtopic.php?f=8&p=132751#p132751

From me to you ~ THANK YOU and good luck with what you have in your plans now. Take care of yourself and be careful.

ps: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if we do not meet again.
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Jessie Valdez wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:55 pm I recognize the feeling and I understand you.
I respect your decision to quit and things a person means from the heart means a lot to the person and I hope you find your happiness back.

I will never forget a special GM who once said:
If a player has to whine about the game and does not contribute anything, then he or she better not to say anything (something like that).

NICKPAN you have contributed and given your time and consumed your energy for many players and I hope your wishes to be fulfilled because you seem to see mistakes that need to be fixed for the future of the game.
I do not like clan life anymore and pvp but when players quit because of what you described in your "clans suggestion" then I really hope you been listened to very soon.
From me to you ~ THANK YOU and good luck with what you have in your plans now. Take care of yourself and be careful.

ps: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if we do not meet again.
Thanks for your kind words,

I will note something on what i said:
It's everything my personal opinion. Some people might actually feel ok with the current things of clans. But i'm not ok, i lost the joy i used to have while i was in a clan. And the only reason i was playing FT was for Clans. ( i mean only Clans kept me active in FT )
So i want to make the BEGINNING of something and encourage everyone who has a problem now and wants improvements to reply on my suggestions topic.

Of course i'm not against anyone, there are reasons for the clan features being like that but i really want to see improvements. And that's my last hope.
Last edited by _NICKPAN_ on Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boo
terminator

Post by terminator »

Saw this in my email notifications. I have also quit, still surprised people to this day so might as well tell everyone (I figured not being online for 6+ months would be pretty obvious ;) ). Back to the shadows for me.... I have racked up a nice 310 notifications since my last log in lol.

Edit: I have gone into the realm of computer deep learning if your wondering how I spend my time ;)
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Sad to hear ... I'm not clan but _NICKPAN_ you put up a good fight for what you thought right.

Good luck ...

Terminator, I just came back myself after a 8/9 month break.
Good luck on your computer work ... you'll be a glowing star I'm sure!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

i also have become bored with this game of very little change and slow upgrade. it has so much potential to be the best game out there but im not sure anyone up top cares about anything but $$$
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

Blackbetty

My life is simple.
My things are simple.
My activities are easy to perform.
My games should be easy to play.
My life does not need advanced events to benefit my interest.
I create my own approaches to happiness of the little I have.

During my time without FT, I tested several simple games with much less maintenance than FT.
This is not the world of warcraft but I have compared FT with many medieval games out in google play and I am quite convinced that if we are aware of what this game offers that others do not, then I think it can affect our opinions and perceptions for FT.
If you want to quit because it's boring right now, it's up to you bud. You are always welcome back when the time is right.

I just want to share one thing that I often carry in my heart and memory.
My father once said to me.
"Go out my boy and explore the world but do nothing you will regret."
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Jessie those are good words to consider..we all face crossroads...some decisions small where a change of mind and reversal of direction is possible..others as they say where we have burned our bridges and no amending can happen.

There is an old song which says it well..." Look down, look down, the long lonesome road before you travel on." We think movement means progress but often it is in the end found out we should never have taken that road at all because what is really important was what we had at the beginning of our travel.

You are so right..life is simple...we want more but it is the little things I have found that bring the greatest joy and peace.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Jessie Valdez wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:26 am
Everything well said.
But this final statement is a jewel to remember.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Jessie Valdez wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:26 am Blackbetty

My life is simple.
My things are simple.
My activities are easy to perform.
My games should be easy to play.
My life does not need advanced events to benefit my interest.
I create my own approaches to happiness of the little I have.

During my time without FT, I tested several simple games with much less maintenance than FT.
This is not the world of warcraft but I have compared FT with many medieval games out in google play and I am quite convinced that if we are aware of what this game offers that others do not, then I think it can affect our opinions and perceptions for FT.
If you want to quit because it's boring right now, it's up to you bud. You are always welcome back when the time is right.

im not the one quiting. i just understand. i work alot and have a famiky so when i play i want qiests and unique expeeiences rather then sitting and fighting the same creatures repeatedly just to get a lvl. so if its going to stay that way ill just pop on from time to time and wait for something new.