Possibility to give up daily quest

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Possibility to give up daily quest

Post by hungry_wolf »

Hi

Many times mission could be' kill 800 Fire archers' or something like that.
Playing a sword character, Is an agony: run up and down,kill one a time, frankly speaking a boredom and for what? Xp barely for 1 level.
There are 2 possible solutions:
1. Calibrate Mission on character type
2. Have in diary a button 'give up' , so Is possible go to mage or mercenary or whatever and get another
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Leone

Re: Possibility to give up daily quest

Post by Leone »

The potential problem with that is those quests are part of a larger quest for the ability to craft a 3k item.

By giving up, does this mean you also give up the chance of the overall prize? To me, the answer is yes - otherwise every player would take the easy way out.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Leone wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:52 am The potential problem with that is those quests are part of a larger quest for the ability to craft a 3k item.

By giving up, does this mean you also give up the chance of the overall prize? To me, the answer is yes - otherwise every player would take the easy way out.
I choose sword long before affinities set, After that i was meant only to chop trees and do siege, i dislike both even if i did :lol:
I like to craft but Is hard for me.
At least i could make a choice...
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

hungry_wolf wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:41 am Hi

Many times mission could be' kill 800 Fire archers' or something like that.
Playing a sword character, Is an agony: run up and down,kill one a time, frankly speaking a boredom and for what? Xp barely for 1 level.
There are 2 possible solutions:
1. Calibrate Mission on character type
2. Have in diary a button 'give up' , so Is possible go to mage or mercenary or whatever and get another
if u reaching 3750 level u will always receive the same quests. its never randomed.
i think on each level is only 3-4 different monstertypes u should kill for the mercenary.

at me r "minotours, ancient minotaurs, dark devils, dwarf warlords, mystic dragons" no other monsters...allways only one of these...mostely 2 times after another.
once i killed 800 devils, nd nxt day i got same quest again...and for only 1 level.
If u do those quest u can think about placing ur pets on a spawn point of monsters and let them kill the monsters. u should only kill a monster by a random hit. thats many more xps for u.
on fireachers is bad for every classes because the range of achers :( we cant reach them, same like fairies :(

we should receive more random different quests from the mercenary.

i got per example..kill 1k minos, kill 800 dark devils and so on.
why i not get such a quest....per example kill 2000 worms, or kill 1k lighnting bees, or 10k trappers ... lol

the reward is too low if u kill them without ur pets. u should level there where u should kill monsters.
than the reward is better.
the item from mercenary u can get is randomly too, but low chance too. i think u can get 1 items after doing 10-15 x that task at mercenary.

best chance to get a 2k item is still at the altar !!!

but to do all daily quests like the mage, the mercenary, the altar, the ogre, the chaos dragon r good vs. boring !
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

why the mercenary not need material. maybe a task where i can shop 100 trees or fish 1000 fishes ! or pick 1000 stones, or bring him 20 self picked meteors, or 30 selfpicked soulstones, or a selfcrafted item, or 50 platin ingots, or 50 mithril ingots.....lol
DUKE of SK-Clan