⚠️ Clans Rework ⚠️

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: ⚠️ Clans Rework ⚠️

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Leone, thanks for your comments and replies.

As previous posts under that topic i want keep things clear and basic/easy for everyone to understand so i will answer these:

1. After joining a clan, levels do not matter. Everyone is equal and that must not change. Only your pvp power changes.
And there is a good thing right now where a lvl 100 sieger with high siege lvl can deal more damage than a level 2000 sieger and thats my point, levels affect only your pvp power after a clan. And it should stay that way and not placing borders to clanned pvp.

2. Sieges becoming a Damage Shield with first thought is a nonsense feature, perhaps it could even was created accidentally.
But if we take a deeper look, it gives more PvP tactics and allows lower level players have a bigger chance against a higher level player without that meaning low lvl player will win.
Basically it gives more PvP content. without harming one of the sides as both can use that.
Perhaps, this can change after we also improve PvP aspects of the game, but now we are talking about clans.

3. For the players that want both of Clan Life and other gameplay of the game like quests/grinding.
As it is possible now (with the pvp danger which is normal) it will be possible after.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Let's see these changes in Long-Term

Now, most of the clans, because of the limited space to build they have from the feature that you need a home base building to capture land to build (which also doesnt allow other home base buildings in range of another home base building even if they are allied) will enlist into one huger clan, which automatically removes dead clans with the help of slow dmg to buildings feature and increased costs of the buildings. Making now Clans actually requiring TEAMWORK in order to work.
Noone will have the power to solo run a clan.
There are too many features preventing you from solo running a dead clan:

-Increased costs, means a clan needs donations from everyone to work (unless someone is rich which is ok)
-Main home building which is hard and expensive to build and defend is required to start other buildings or walls.
-Even if you succeed these parts, you have to maintain your buildings everyday with repairs and time.
-Because of the limited space (from the rule of home building range capture land) other clans will want to attack you to claim their own land. And there are not many chances for 1v50 even if the 1 is highest lvl. He can't be 24/7 online. 50 players can with breaks.

From all the aspects, there will be no dead clans no solo/alt clans, and just a few clans runned by organized members and responsible leaders.

Clan Maps will also have less building traffic. Now it feels like someone is spamming towers from several alt clans.

Also noone will be mad for clan storage as every member will have one page for himself and only (along with clan leader) for every building with storage. Giving him another reason to upgrade and stay to that clan. Since a player grouped has more chances of surviving.
(lets not forget that communication can be easier with /c command, one player have problem, 40 others online can support him)

So clans, after the update, are like bee hives controlled by a queen, with organisation, every bee matters. And the more bees work the more big and safe the hive is. And no queen can run a bee hive alone.
Right now, there are like a few bees flying from bee hive to allied bee hive to work. With hundreds bee queens and bee hives one near another, making a mess. (🐝 i hope that makes sense lol)
Boo
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:46 am Let's see these changes in Long-Term

Right now, there are like a few bees flying from bee hive to allied bee hive to work. With hundreds bee queens and bee hives one near another, making a mess. (🐝 i hope that makes sense lol)
🌸🌼👏👌
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
sayong

Post by sayong »

Some player make a clan just to store items or purpose of crafting.

Since theres a (pvp protect)
Why not add (clan protect),since russian are so active attacking other clan maps
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
OC Dawgs

Post by OC Dawgs »

sayong wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:05 am Some player make a clan just to store items or purpose of crafting.

Since theres a (pvp protect)
Why not add (clan protect),since russian are so active attacking other clan maps
Let me guess, you'll gonna sell that "clan protect " for 10b :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:
Doubt is the greatest enemy!
sayong

Post by sayong »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Naman!!!

Ano pa ba!
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!