Post by Syor »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:47 am
TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:19 am
wofi wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:14 am

Is it iligal to atack other ppl?lol
Try to involve your brain while you think, silly
I hope you realize you're talking too Edited:
[/quote]

It is not polite to give insults here and there! Please finish it here.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
cotne7

Re: Mapa 5,3

Post by cotne7 »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:47 am
hungry_wolf wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:42 am Honestly, such kind of map shouldnt be a problem,in fact cant be played by all players so Is totally useless.
Strange thing Is that a private map, because Is exactly this, was published in public mmo, i ve never seen something like that.
I dont think GM could be involved, only the owner of game could allow or not this.
Said that, if some can do their own space maybe Is a new feature not announced.
There are some players that want play just their own game like a Farmville, let them do it, maybe they would pay a rent :D
At the end, sooner or later they must go in common spaces, where probably will find a cold welcome or nothing, Is the risk or isolation
Frankly speaking , i think it doesn t matter :D :D
I hope you realize you're talking too stupid!
we should respect each other opinions
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

cotne7 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 am
there is a free clan map given to the Americans! So where's the respect here?
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I hope u realize my point: Who allowed this thing? You? No. Me? No. GM? No. So Who Is to ask why allowed this ?
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:04 am
cotne7 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 am
there is a free clan map given to the Americans! So where's the respect here?
im not american...
and hugry wolf has done any unrespectful thing to you.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

cotne7 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:13 am
im not american...
oh ok. pardon. I'll fix it right now

*A free clan map given to the Americans and their friends!*
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 am
TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:26 am
Akkilles wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 pm Thank you for changing your approach.

But I have to correct you here.

-->You write that you've talked to every GM?
I do not remember any of this.

-->You describe that we favorites specific players?
Then you have misunderstood the assignment and the requirement that we all GMs must fulfill.

-->Regarding the players who have lied to you that the map has been around for a year?
I can not say anything about them and I do not know them.

I want to repeat again.

You have the right to express your opinions, but spreading lies and seeking out quarrels does not comply with the rules of the forum.

You answered many questions, but your answers are completely irrelevant to the main subject! The main problem is that A new map is added to the game and no explanation is given about it. I was curious about the new map and I went several times to see it. I did not understand anything because there is no Turkish translation in npc's. When I asked a few people there what this was they said things like a monument to the old GM ryaca. And today I found out that it's actually a clan map. however, there was no description of the new clan map on the forum! 20 days later we found out that this is the clan map! And now it's too late for it because they have blocked all the entrances with full level walls and towers! Americans already designed this map and they knew it was a clan map! so GMs gave Americans a free clan map! and you still ignore this disgrace! empathize and think the same is happening to you! When you empathize, you'll understand why I'm angry! a free clan map! very good justice! really congratulations! a free clan map with no wars!
Well to explain this I would need a long time which I don't at 00.07 in the morning. however understand this. If we made a map and everyone found out it would obviously be a fight between the two sides in witch the strongest levels won. In that case there would be a fight but it would still go to one side. Soo I thought if there was a key it would block th side not knowing of it for one week in which the other side would make towers to make up for the disadvantage. And since the "russians who aren't all russian" had 5 clan maps,the "Americans who aren't all American" had 2 it was obvious. But this map hasn't really got to do with either it was just to make it more fair...but then...the plan was to announce it one week latter but I and comp forgot. And I wrote no messnge about the story line about it and spent a lot of time seeing the amount of bugs.

It is hard to make it fair for both sides without giving one an obvious advantage. And if we made it normally a map it would be everyone yelling on me that how I could've been so dumb to give their enemy's a free clan map. I turn the tables with a key and now the other side feels unfair. But don't think both sides aren't in Outrage about it.
It is differently within the 3 most detailed maps.if we ignore the bugs it's mostly perfect. And there were many good comments about it.

And for the non translated quests, it's all just story line, not a single quest.and there 5 NPC's. All 5 are story. I wanted them to be hints to stuff but at the end it wasn't anything. I'm sorry you feel left out but I did my best.

Entonces tengo razón.

No infravaloro tu trabajo. Es un gran trabajo.

Pero te callaste como un perro al subir el mapa al servidor principal.

Lo hiciste para de esa manera ofrecer un mapa a tu lado "estadounidense". Y eso para mí opinión te convierte en una persona despreciable.

Hasta ahora no me había dado cuenta. Veo que el control del juego ya no es de Compabant.
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

El.Menda wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:29 am
Entonces tengo razón.

No infravaloro tu trabajo. Es un gran trabajo.

Pero te callaste como un perro al subir el mapa al servidor principal.

Lo hiciste para de esa manera ofrecer un mapa a tu lado "estadounidense". Y eso para mí opinión te convierte en una persona despreciable.

Hasta ahora no me había dado cuenta. Veo que el control del juego ya no es de Compabant.
this is blatant fraud! They already designed the map and they knew it was a clan map! but we didn't know anything about this map!
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Esperaremos a que Compabant hablé.
Si es que habla claro... Cosa que dudo
Leone

Post by Leone »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 am

And for the non translated quests, it's all just story line, not a single quest.and there 5 NPC's. All 5 are story. I wanted them to be hints to stuff but at the end it wasn't anything. I'm sorry you feel left out but I did my best.
Just to clarify about the NPC dialogue in the town at the entrance to 5, 3 that doesn't involve clans; is the intention that they will become future quests or that they will forever remain as they are?