Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
Barkley

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by Barkley »

gguggu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:33 am questions:

-Is it possible to deactivate all mob monsters from clan maps on transfer days? I, like many other dukes, have Dukes liv20 or 30 ... Pets die and resources disappear from the backpack.

-On transfer days if by mistake or accidental problem you delete a Liv 2850 tower. Is it possible to get it back from the GMs? Maybe with the screenshots of the full backpack to test the buildings received.

.- Lords can be added and joined on transfer days. ? I also request to increase the transfer days. Go from the current 48h and increase to 72h or 96h?

- Will it be possible to merge 2 clans into one even after the ft upgrade?

N.b. But what if there are trees or something in the middle and it will not be possible to close the base?

- Is it possible for a Duka to keep buildings in their backpack and put them back later? Maybe tokens can remain in the backpack to be replaced if necessary.?

Can you please answer all the questions?

Thanks very much in advance.
Lords can't enter cos it's a horible idea. Lords will be able to enter and sige remember dukes of any map will be able to enter any map. Adding lords is an absolute no no.
Clans can't be merged and I found a way to duplicate towers and so on. No need to let you have 11 builds in inevtory pot one down form each of 2 accs. Merge and have 22 builds.

Ayoub wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:27 pm
SK1976 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:45 am Its stupid ALL !

It wont work.

I will see what a kind of catastrophe will be on Friday and Saturday !

If i loose my clan, i am OFF :)

Bad regards ... SK :( :(
+1
Completely agree. We could have an update like a new class for example instead of connecting walls with towers and meanwhile breaking the whole game.
-TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:36 am and I noticed an error. I cannot put my tower like on the main server. Because towers are now placed like walls. My desire to move my tower 1 step goes 4-5 steps. If this is a new feature, that's nasty. Cause if this happens the map will be half empty. Because the lighthouse is a very irregular map.
Screenshot_20210127-112949.png
Screenshot_20210127-112958.png
Screenshot_20210127-113509.png
Not an error it's what makes the update much worse....and that's exactly what I had complaind about so much....
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

-TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:36 am and I noticed an error. I cannot put my tower like on the main server. Because towers are now placed like walls. My desire to move my tower 1 step goes 4-5 steps. If this is a new feature, that's nasty. Cause if this happens the map will be half empty. Because the lighthouse is a very irregular map.

I share. the positioning of the towers creates huge problems. in map 3, -3 if before it was difficult to close, now not being able to build among the trees it will be inevitable that large earth The map will have few towers and will not be able to defend. In total, if some clans were open before, now almost all will be.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

compbatant wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 am
-TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:41 am
compbatant wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:43 am You can now test everything on test server! All your clan buildings should be now in duke's backpack on test server. You can go to clan map on test server and test placing buildings on map.
I added option for removing building from map and converting it into item so you will be able to fix position if you put building in wrong place.
I increased by one clan buildings limit.
I was rebuilding my towers for testing on the test server. And I saw that it is impossible for 2 days to reach the level to secure the entire map. I think this should be at least 4 or 5 days! Because we will need to quickly build high level towers to keep the map safe. But it is almost impossible to do this within 2 days. Please think about it again.
I don't understand. You will not be building from scratch but you will get your buildings immediately ready with previous levels.
It took us several YEARS to create the good seal that we have on our map and now we're supposed to reproduce it in 48 hours. What you're asking is nearly impossible 48 hours is not enough. I seriously doubt a week would even be enough. There are some Dukes out there that have to work all weekend in the real world what are they supposed to do??
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Samargl

Post by Samargl »

На данный момент очень больное количество ошибок:

Замки не взаимодействуют с забором и другими строениями...

Препятствия(камни,деревья, кусты и цветы) являются помехой в постановке строений...

Нет возможности поставить строения в прежнее положение. На тест сервере потратил более 2 часов почти не добившись положительного результата.

При постройке будут желающие забрать территорию или же будут помехой (достаточно аккаунта 10 уровня). Будут ли наказаны основные аккаунты нарушителей и возможно ли избежать этого?
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

GDanielG wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:38 am I have found a few Bugs.
Will you share information about these bugs? :P
I tried to put up a wall and it disappeared from the inventory :|
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Cleopatra wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:30 pm It took us several YEARS to create the good seal that we have on our map and now we're supposed to reproduce it in 48 hours. What you're asking is nearly impossible 48 hours is not enough. I seriously doubt a week would even be enough. There are some Dukes out there that have to work all weekend in the real world what are they supposed to do??
+100
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

gguggu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm

I share. the positioning of the towers creates huge problems. in map 3, -3 if before it was difficult to close, now not being able to build among the trees it will be inevitable that large earth The map will have few towers and will not be able to defend. In total, if some clans were open before, now almost all will be.
Yes.. it's going to make a lot of 3.-3 empty and so with many many other maps. Restricting the buildings to specific locations will brake a lot of ft. Also becose of this update much less thought will go into building. Its just nonsece. Alot of the maps will have big issues cos of it...

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Cleopatra wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:30 pm
-TheTurk wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:41 am

I was rebuilding my towers for testing on the test server. And I saw that it is impossible for 2 days to reach the level to secure the entire map. I think this should be at least 4 or 5 days! Because we will need to quickly build high level towers to keep the map safe. But it is almost impossible to do this within 2 days. Please think about it again.
I don't understand. You will not be building from scratch but you will get your buildings immediately ready with previous levels.
It took us several YEARS to create the good seal that we have on our map and now we're supposed to reproduce it in 48 hours. What you're asking is nearly impossible 48 hours is not enough. I seriously doubt a week would even be enough. There are some Dukes out there that have to work all weekend in the real world what are they supposed to do??
They are supposed to deal with it like everyone else. It'll get 2.2 into nonsece, 3.-3 mostly open, Light Hose empty, the ember isaldns empty I bet also 1.-4 bridges quite empty... 4.2.... Kalen watched rus2 try to close 4.2 and let's just say it did not look good. Amagin the inactive clans..and holes........

Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Let's be honest wirh this one, how much testing went into this? How many maps were tested to be compatible with this?

Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Many big problems coming soon 😂
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#