How i can delete my forum account?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

How i can delete my forum account?

Post by Mr_Maks »

More than a year has passed since the experience ratio changed which was not negotiated with the players and there was not even a hint of compensation, although even it most likely could not not return them...
I found out that in omega vanitas they also planned to do something similar with experience, but the players were warned almost a year before that and this update was not even introduced and is currently being revised.But why is the politics of the two games so different?Does FT hate his old players so much?
Now, there is a similar update with clans where they seemed to be given a chance to fix something and help, but this only looks like a chance in fact it is not.Most of my messages were sent to ignore, although now I tried to be as objective as possible and no aggression, but what difference does that make?No difference.
In the case of the experience coefficient, when players close to me wrote to me that they were leaving and would never return because of this update, I was depressed along with them and my posts on the forum did not express my words as I wanted and as it should be.But even if I expressed them correctly, you still wouldn't change anything right?
Likewise now, if one or several players write to me that they will stop playing due to the fact that the clan update has not been thought out and they did not have time to do anything, I will worry with them again although I am also one of those who no longer play actively due to that incident.
I'm not going to put up with it and if no one even tries to listen, just tell me how I can delete my forum account as I am no longer going to participate in this no one even tries to understand.

And finally I will say that no players are to blame for the fact that they knew that the experience coefficient is broken.For them, it always looked like a chance to fight donators who had levels of 10,000 and above when the average level in the game was less than 1k.No one even understands what the Lev clan had to endure fighting with players like them and those who were then in shared use and were used as weapons 24/7.Does anyone understand how difficult it was for them?They gave all their strength to protect the last clan and of course they wanted to recoup this hopeless case.And the game gave hope that it will be possible to compete with them, you just need try.People spent years of their lives for this and suddenly realized that no, it was not so.The update that took the players' levels in one second without warning was explained by an ordinary player who has nothing to do even with GM team.Almost none of them are not going to waste time getting levels anymore and I am one of them.The game just plays with the feelings of the players without giving them anything chance in these drastic changes in which no place to listen players or at least think about what it will be like for them after the update.

And even with these words, I am all the same grateful to the game for what I was able to spend a good time with good friends, it was really wonderful.
wofi

Re: How i can delete my forum account?

Post by wofi »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 pm More than a year has passed since the experience ratio changed which was not negotiated with the players and there was not even a hint of compensation, although even it most likely could not not return them...
I found out that in omega vanitas they also planned to do something similar with experience, but the players were warned almost a year before that and this update was not even introduced and is currently being revised.But why is the politics of the two games so different?Does FT hate his old players so much?
Now, there is a similar update with clans where they seemed to be given a chance to fix something and help, but this only looks like a chance in fact it is not.Most of my messages were sent to ignore, although now I tried to be as objective as possible and no aggression, but what difference does that make?No difference.
In the case of the experience coefficient, when players close to me wrote to me that they were leaving and would never return because of this update, I was depressed along with them and my posts on the forum did not express my words as I wanted and as it should be.But even if I expressed them correctly, you still wouldn't change anything right?
Likewise now, if one or several players write to me that they will stop playing due to the fact that the clan update has not been thought out and they did not have time to do anything, I will worry with them again although I am also one of those who no longer play actively due to that incident.
I'm not going to put up with it and if no one even tries to listen, just tell me how I can delete my forum account as I am no longer going to participate in this no one even tries to understand.

And finally I will say that no players are to blame for the fact that they knew that the experience coefficient is broken.For them, it always looked like a chance to fight donators who had levels of 10,000 and above when the average level in the game was less than 1k.No one even understands what the Lev clan had to endure fighting with players like them and those who were then in shared use and were used as weapons 24/7.Does anyone understand how difficult it was for them?They gave all their strength to protect the last clan and of course they wanted to recoup this hopeless case.And the game gave hope that it will be possible to compete with them, you just need try.People spent years of their lives for this and suddenly realized that no, it was not so.The update that took the players' levels in one second without warning was explained by an ordinary player who has nothing to do even with GM team.Almost none of them are not going to waste time getting levels anymore and I am one of them.The game just plays with the feelings of the players without giving them anything chance in these drastic changes in which no place to listen players or at least think about what it will be like for them after the update.

And even with these words, I am all the same grateful to the game for what I was able to spend a good time with good friends, it was really wonderful.
I agree
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
JIykuHaToP

Post by JIykuHaToP »

И это правда, печальная правда. Игра перестала быть таковой, никакого удовольствия от игры нет и не будет с таким отношением к игрокам!
Oleg 2

Post by Oleg 2 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 pm More than a year has passed since the experience ratio changed which was not negotiated with the players and there was not even a hint of compensation, although even it most likely could not not return them...

• Золотые слова.
Oleg 2 - 920+ LvL [Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I don't know if you can delete your profile. Your best option may be to disable private messages, log out, and then just delete any bookmark you may have.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.