Maps lion lands new ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Would you like these maps in game?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:05 am

Yes
80%
Maybe
5%
No
15%

Total votes: 20
merisajan

Re: Maps lion lands new ideas

Post by merisajan »

no i really don't like New map I do not want to see
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Post by Syor »

To err is human.
We all make mistakes. I've made big mistakes myself. But sometimes you need mistakes to learn.

The map is nice, there is talk of some dungeons, quests, and someone might see their character in one of these quests.

The guys did a great job, a job that not everyone can do. And I thank them.

I am absolutely convinced that this work will be the redemption of these guys.

So I say, stick with it, stick with it, stick with it, stick with the rules, stick with the process, and I'm sure it will be a great addition to this game.

I can't wait to see it in play.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
NightRaven

Post by NightRaven »

What exactly are you waiting to see? Whwt is coming? WHAT IS IT??? lol
NightRaven

Post by NightRaven »

I like the first map with its big river and everything. Much better. than just fake sand. rather have new maps.

I have cat my vote YES. NVOTE YES. LOL
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

Like everyone else, I'm in favor of the idea that new maps and missions come to the game. But this map doesn't look really nice. And the latest maps already added to the game spoil the nature of the game. There are so many eye catching objects. Either too plain or too complex.
wofi

Post by wofi »

-TheTurk wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:41 pm Like everyone else, I'm in favor of the idea that new maps and missions come to the game. But this map doesn't look really nice. And the latest maps already added to the game spoil the nature of the game. There are so many eye catching objects. Either too plain or too complex.
Make a map and send pictures U know it's not a 10min create and on map will be much qests and from Lvl 300 to up 2k+ lvling spaces with much quests
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

-TheTurk wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:41 pm Like everyone else, I'm in favor of the idea that new maps and missions come to the game. But this map doesn't look really nice. And the latest maps already added to the game spoil the nature of the game. There are so many eye catching objects. Either too plain or too complex.
I agree with you but want to remind you of it not yet being finished. It doesn't look nice becose it's not done. With the eye catching objects I agree. You look at 1.1 and you see 30 min worth of work. In that much time I could design it better. But since there's so many beautiful thinks like Rastas map a normal map no longer works. You need there to be nice looking caos. If it's a normal looking map noone will like it. Not becoses it's bad but becose the game evolved to that.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Syor wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:44 am To err is human.
We all make mistakes. I've made big mistakes myself. But sometimes you need mistakes to learn.

The map is nice, there is talk of some dungeons, quests, and someone might see their character in one of these quests.

The guys did a great job, a job that not everyone can do. And I thank them.

I am absolutely convinced that this work will be the redemption of these guys.

So I say, stick with it, stick with it, stick with it, stick with the rules, stick with the process, and I'm sure it will be a great addition to this game.

I can't wait to see it in play.
Thank you.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe your maps look nice and I have no doubt that you are coming up with many quest additions. These could be astounding additions for the game and I sincerely hope that you both keep at it for the love of the game. You clearly have skills in putting together maps.

The testing process is never intended to take anything away from maps, but in fact quite the opposite. Sometimes there are issues with map layout, sometimes quests don't work, sometimes input is needed for balancing, sometimes work is needed on fixing spelling issues, and sometimes input is needed for other things. Nobody is on the testing team because they hate the game and want to trash new input. Testers will probably go through maps and quests multiple times as changes get made, and sometimes it gets to the point where the fun has been, but that is a contribution to the game.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.