Lighthouse update error

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nelmi80

Re: Lighthouse update error

Post by Nelmi80 »

taizhen wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:19 pm I think it's Fair. You can't block the entrance, and neither can anyone else. That's the balance.
I agree.
Last edited by Nelmi80 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

great to update I congratulate your team because you did a great job It was previously impossible to access multiple clan maps examples of these lighthouse / -2.-3 /2.-2 So the first players to get there always owned the rate but no such thing anymore thanks to the new system because they cant block stairs and paths so everyone knows war for a region...YOU CANT BE A LOCATION WITHOUT WAR !!!
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

Phiso wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:45 pm great to update I congratulate your team because you did a great job It was previously impossible to access multiple clan maps examples of these lighthouse / -2.-3 /2.-2 So the first players to get there always owned the rate but no such thing anymore thanks to the new system because they cant block stairs and paths so everyone knows war for a region...YOU CANT BE A LOCATION WITHOUT WAR !!!
Why is there such a lot of hatred towards the players? is it racism aside or what? You need to play fair, there have always been wars at the lighthouse, the island has fallen more than twice with the old possibilities
If you cannot kill a clan, then this is not a problem in the clan, but in you, that you have a weak level. If you can't do anything, go grind and try again
Raise your level and try, your strength will grow very much, but clan buildings will not change from 2850
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

Players are fighting for a place for their clans, if they have reclaimed this place, why are you trying to drive them away? You want to kill the work of other people that has been done for many years. People could have spent a lot of time on this,now they just changed the whole layout, no one was ready for this,I don't want to fight with the players here, but honesty should be for everyone. You mention only 3 maps all the time, there are many others in the game,if you can't destroy the clan on these three, try another clan location! In addition to these three maps, there are 6 more clan maps, try your strength there and do not try to "honestly" with the help of whining before the combatant makes an advantage in their favor. It's your problem that you can't kill such buildings, just grind, you didn't bring labor to this location to just take it away. Respect everyone, even if they are your enemy.
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

zippo121 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am Players are fighting for a place for their clans, if they have reclaimed this place, why are you trying to drive them away? You want to kill the work of other people that has been done for many years. People could have spent a lot of time on this,now they just changed the whole layout, no one was ready for this,I don't want to fight with the players here, but honesty should be for everyone. You mention only 3 maps all the time, there are many others in the game,if you can't destroy the clan on these three, try another clan location! In addition to these three maps, there are 6 more clan maps, try your strength there and do not try to "honestly" with the help of whining before the combatant makes an advantage in their favor. It's your problem that you can't kill such buildings, just grind, you didn't bring labor to this location to just take it away. Respect everyone, even if they are your enemy.
When I try enter that map, I got teleported to start map. Even Players cant enter this map, how there will be fair?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Nelmi80 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 am
zippo121 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:08 am Players are fighting for a place for their clans, if they have reclaimed this place, why are you trying to drive them away? You want to kill the work of other people that has been done for many years. People could have spent a lot of time on this,now they just changed the whole layout, no one was ready for this,I don't want to fight with the players here, but honesty should be for everyone. You mention only 3 maps all the time, there are many others in the game,if you can't destroy the clan on these three, try another clan location! In addition to these three maps, there are 6 more clan maps, try your strength there and do not try to "honestly" with the help of whining before the combatant makes an advantage in their favor. It's your problem that you can't kill such buildings, just grind, you didn't bring labor to this location to just take it away. Respect everyone, even if they are your enemy.
When I try enter that map, I got teleported to start map. Even Players cant enter this map, how there will be fair?
Currently only dukes which clan base exist on current clan map can enter to rearrange clan bases.
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

Not these days. It was a month ago i think. But with these update, There wont be towers closer to ladders and we will enter the map without getting sent to start right?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Nelmi80 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:44 am Not these days. It was a month ago i think. But with these update, There wont be towers closer to ladders and we will enter the map without getting sent to start right?
yes :)