Autoclicker?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Germed

Autoclicker?

Post by Germed »

I have a lvl 52 Archer , a few other characters lvl 25 and like lvl 6, this morning I was fishing before work and asked how come it disconnected me after a few minutes of fishing and someone told me to just click on the inventory often to avoid getting disconnected, there was no more conversation after this nothing was said about an autoclicker and I logged out not long after this and went to work, I get back home and try to log in and it just keeps saying autoclicker so I'm guessing I got banned. I've never used a auto clicker so I know there wasn't some kind of autoclicker detector , I would like to know more details because if someone just reported me for using a autoclicker then there really is no reason because nobody ever mentioned a autoclicker to report. Wasted a week playing this game and I'm wondering how many others got banned for asking why it disconnected them every few minutes while fishing. If there's some way you can review chat logs or time I was actually logged in you could tell that I wasn't using a autoclicker. I was fishing lvl 1 for edited - Watch your language sake.
taizhen

Re: Autoclicker?

Post by taizhen »

The competitor has limited the cell phone to install the automatic clicker the player to enter the game, you need to delete the automatic clicker, otherwise you will not be able to enter the game
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Taizhen is correct, Germed, your device was detected to have an autoclicker installed. All that is needed to do is to uninstall it and you will be able to play perfectly fine again. If you are still having issues, please send me the username of your character in a PM.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Leone

Post by Leone »

A useful time for us all to re-read the game rules, in particular rule 7:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

This question is based upon a lack of knowledge how this works so please bear with me.

1. If somehow the game can detect if a player has an autoclicker installed on their phone and make it so they can't play in the game after a certain amount of inactivity why are reports needing to be made instead of Auto kick off of the game? Or do players program a duration into it to avoid Auto kick off?

2. Is it a violation of privacy to even be able to detect what is on someone's phone? Or maybe I don't understand what is meant by detecting it's presence on a phone? The phrasing of the answer to this players problem makes me think somehow when logged into the game our device is somehow "exposed". I am sure I am wrong on this....I hope?
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:14 pm This question is based upon a lack of knowledge how this works so please bear with me.
{snip}
OK I'm not 100% sure about this but I am sure that NO the game cannot "search" your phone to know what you have installed.

My layman's explanation of how an auto-clicker is detected by the game server:

There is a script, talked about elsewhere on the forums, that the game server uses to "watch and analyze key strokes" a player makes.

Was very useful finding mages that were "tapping faster then possible for extended periods of time with exactly the same 'time' between taps", without getting tired and slowing down after 5 or 6 minutes, in the days before "holding" the skill button to attack. You could also kill their spawn and see them still attacking while there was nothing to attack. BINGO! Auto-clicker macro in action!

Some mages got mad because the "hold to attack" isn't as fast as some could tap, for a short time - but it is a steady pace and equal for all mages. Young, old, physically challenged etc. Very fair update! Others were thankful because their fingers stopped hurting. And it put their attack mode inline with all other players in the game.

Human's no matter how diligent cannot repeat the same precision that a "macro" can do - forever!

So someone fishing, not picking up rare fish or items but just hitting attack at predetermined times getting their fishing skill built up is detectable because of the "unfailing macro cycle tapping" that never changes. Tapping would change to pick up items.

Hope that helps - and if someone knows if this is right or wrong. I would appreciate confirmation or further explanation.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

That makes sense, not detecting the app exactly but the effects the use of such an app would show. However since he wasn't using it in FT how would it kick him off for it's presence on his phone not his use of it? That's the part that puzzles me.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:49 pm That makes sense, not detecting the app exactly but the effects the use of such an app would show. However since he wasn't using it in FT how would it kick him off for it's presence on his phone not his use of it? That's the part that puzzles me.
Must take things with a grain of salt.
I do not believe everything I read.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Rasta44 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:27 am Taizhen is correct, Germed, your device was detected to have an autoclicker installed. All that is needed to do is to uninstall it and you will be able to play perfectly fine again. If you are still having issues, please send me the username of your character in a PM.
you dont need to uninstal.if you need outo clicker for other thing you can just turn of permisions of outo clicker from settings.so you can have clicker on device as well and play ft too.
also i think that if we dont click screen for some time(time amount of it) it needs to be encreased.
and ft has too many additions which will bring many questions to new players.so ft wont have so many new players.only old ones who knows what really heppening in ft will stay.it should be easier for players to understand game and learn it faster.
i m pretty sure many people not playing ft coz they leave imedietly after not understanding it so well..idk how a person wont play ft...becouse its really wonderfull game!!
i wish i was noob in ft and explore the whole game from start!!!ft is very intresting game and best for explore lovers people!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

but i think there are some ways to use outo clicker in ft still.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157