Punishments for outlaws

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Re: Punishments for outlaws

Post by justj99 »

I do have more than one friend! Lol
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

On the lighter side if you make friends with every outlaw that could be a threat to you personally at least you don't have to be looking over your shoulder constantly! :lol:

I have had outlaw friends who abandoned that style to be more peaceful players...and I've had friends who turned to outlaws and seem to stay there...the point being at one time we had enough in common to become friends..and I hold no malice towards them for their choice..but being a peace loving guy who enjoys giving rather than taking, .that outlaw path choice eventually and sadly causes a removal of friend status..perhaps this is an unmentioned as yet danger of being an outlaw...the loss of friends who don't share that passion. :(

My greatest hope? Changed hearts because they want a peaceful path instead of harsher punishment. But I am often optimistic when I should be pessimistic! ;)
Retired
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Syor wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:51 pm I wanted to respond to a trend, but I would have been off topic.

currently the punishments are:
Silenced, outlaw, prison, ban.

Many would like to review the punishment of outlaws. I like it, you are reborn on a remote island and everyone can attack you, punishment appropriate to what you did.

I propose to add "forced labor" as well.

Depending on the crime, the criminal will have to do some work, in a set time. Example to make 5000 stones in two weeks ..
Or locked in a quarry, it will only come out at the end of the job

Obviously to make the punishment more real, the stones will have to be delivered to the foreman.

An idea for minor offenses.

Or all the clans say what they need, and for a week the criminal will have to work for that clan, and the duke will say whether he worked well or badly.

There could be many ideas on this topic ....
this idea you say is good but this is only good for those who play the game normally what I mean by normal 90% players in the game play this game for pvp from 100 level to 10k level including me :) so I dont think this will be possible

and if you think by an ogre character - 0 level ogre pickaxe skill speed 102 second :) 5000 stones a short time for my dwarf but it takes centuries for my ogre haha but i like your thought
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
justj99

Post by justj99 »

:o
An outlaw! Get him!!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
Ulcaster1

Post by Ulcaster1 »

Take away any place of refuge for outlaws, except outlaw island, and maybe they will think twice before wanting to become one.

Start map make open season on ,. wagons and shops make open eeason on these killers.

Or, like LostKnight said, just allow players to choose whether or not they want pvp in the settings menu.

Easist way to deal with it.
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
Gandalf
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Interesting idea. Remove all pvp protection for outlaws from the game...
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The thing is, outlaw status was designed to be a punishment. (Probably some 2013 forum post reading if you want to know when that came about.) The game rules even allow for someone to be given outlaw status for some punishments. If someone wants to argue that shouldn't be the case or something should be done differently that's fine. That is the position arguing for a big change though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Blackbetty wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:20 am i dont think they need to be punished like forced labor. i just dont think they should be rewarded with a dropped item by a peaceful player that is getting a triple punishment - dropping a valuable item,- losing xp,,- and losing time to run back or find another set up to grind at. :twisted:
YES! SO WELL SAID! X1000
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Phiso wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:00 pm what I mean by normal 90% players in the game play this game for pvp from 100 level to 10k level including me :) so I dont think this will be possible
90% !! Really, where do you get that "90%" from?

Please quote the source.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Syor wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:51 pm I wanted to respond to a trend, but I would have been off topic.

currently the punishments are:
Silenced, outlaw, prison, ban.

Many would like to review the punishment of outlaws. I like it, you are reborn on a remote island and everyone can attack you, punishment appropriate to what you did.

I propose to add "forced labor" as well.

Depending on the crime, the criminal will have to do some work, in a set time. Example to make 5000 stones in two weeks ..
Or locked in a quarry, it will only come out at the end of the job

Obviously to make the punishment more real, the stones will have to be delivered to the foreman.

An idea for minor offenses.

Or all the clans say what they need, and for a week the criminal will have to work for that clan, and the duke will say whether he worked well or badly.

There could be many ideas on this topic ....
sorry but its too silly idea!
KILLING players is not breaking rules!!!i love being outlaw coz i m in black name :twisted:
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157