Game Crashes while changing map

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Game Crashes while changing map

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Sometime my game crashes while changing map. This happens mostly when I try to play on laptop. When game crashes it won't let me login sometime . So I have to either close emulator completely or restart. Last time when it happened my pet died and I could not relogin to my account. And later when I check that map with my another account I found that my account was still in game after the game crashed. I then closed emulator then only my account got logged out and could relogin.
I am not sure if it is game problem or emulator problem. I was using bluestack at that time.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mYHome

Re: Game Crashes while changing map

Post by mYHome »

Dr-Octopus wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 pm Sometime my game crashes while changing map. This happens mostly when I try to play on laptop. When game crashes it won't let me login sometime . So I have to either close emulator completely or restart. Last time when it happened my pet died and I could not relogin to my account. And later when I check that map with my another account I found that my account was still in game after the game crashed. I then closed emulator then only my account got logged out and could relogin.
I am not sure if it is game problem or emulator problem. I was using bluestack at that time.
It also often happens on the phone when you switch to another card - the screen is black
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

have u tried to reduce the effects a bit ? Mostely it crashes bec. the phone is an older one i think.

At me is the problem if i come out of my houses with pets, i cant move, and have to restart the game.
DUKE of SK-Clan
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I have effects completely off and still have this issue whether I'm on wifi or mobile data. My old phone had this problem as well. I've heard many others talk about the issue. It doesn't happen often but there are times where the game won't let me log in for quite a while.
Does life really get better?
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

I have this issue as well, but only on the PC version. When I change maps I get a blackscreen, get kicked out of the game bur my account is still logged in.
This has never happened on my phone or tablet, just on the PC.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

a quick solve to login fast again after this bug happens is to exit the whole game and restart it. other things unknown
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Yup, happens to me as well, especially when using "speed".

I'm wondering if it has to do with loading some maps twice.
- or at least once and then load the tiles to change the look.
- I've noticed at times were the old map loads and then the new tiles pop in a second later.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:42 pm Yup, happens to me as well, especially when using "speed".

I'm wondering if it has to do with loading some maps twice.
- or at least once and then load the tiles to change the look.
- I've noticed at times were the old map loads and then the new tiles pop in a second later.
Yes! Speed definitely has some sort of factor. It normally happens when I'm using my speed skill or potions. I have also noticed the old maps load in for a second before the new one does.
Does life really get better?
Ryac

Post by Ryac »

Speed is good.