Smokey made a clan :) again

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

~Smokey~

Smokey made a clan :) again

Post by ~Smokey~ »

ok you all know me im sure. I made a clan named AHOU today an looking for good recruits. Trust and RESPECT are big things I look for. also, I am leader an what I say goes in my clan. you will have a say and we will discuss ideas and suggestions but I make final decision. if you dont like it...leave. I will not tolerate stupidity. you disobey an get kicked simple as that. I want this to be a good wellrounded close clan. we will have meetings every week so YOUR voice can be heard on things. with that being said I hope to have some recruits soon :)

thanks in advance,
Smokey
jhun

Re: Smokey made a clan :) again

Post by jhun »

Where can I find you
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

AAAHHHHOOOOUUUU
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

For some bug I was kicked out of clan...did I mention going from a fresh lv100 archer to a lv20 swordsman really sucks....I thing I am getting grinding withdrawals .....
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Warpig wrote:For some bug I was kicked out of clan...did I mention going from a fresh lv100 archer to a lv20 swordsman really sucks....I thing I am getting grinding withdrawals .....
what do u mean with going from lvl100 archer to lvl20 sword?
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

I can't use my lv100 arch cuase of bug loseing all my gear. So I am playing on my swordmen account tell it gets fixed
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Ok this has been bugging me for a few days now...let me make something clear to all you new people in AHOU....I created this clan so id appreciate it if youd show some respect when I ask about something thats happened or anything thats going on. Ill kick every one of you with out remorse if I have to except for a select few. The ONLY reason I stepped down was because of my job an I couldnt be on as often as I wanted. So with that being said, think about it an have a nice day :)

Ps DarkArrow is also me
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

Smokey miss ya bro.
Did ahou take over rpd or is rpd taking over ahou?
Also not sure why soy err baltazar told some that I was worth 50mif killed..lmao hope it wernt cuase I killed a few members of soys clan DEF.
nt300

Post by nt300 »

AAHHHOOOOUUUUU
Smokey, this clan is all about honor and valor. We help each other out, and help low levels all the time, whether they be in AHOU or not.
Good Stuff,
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
michael.abraham.garcia@gm

Post by michael.abraham.garcia@gm »

So I don't have more then a month with AHOU bout it is a good clan I was in rpd be for bout had to go líder ship problems and now it's good to se that other rpd members follow me this clan is good.