Reviewing Customized Items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Customized items are being reviewed. We are debating should they be droppable in PvP. Please vote!

Customized items should not be dropped in PvP
41%
Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance
50%
Customized items should have %15 drop chance
2%
I already voted once
7%

Total votes: 113
Gullander

Re: Reviewing Customized Items

Post by Gullander »

I have always contended all types of player styles if allowed in the game must be protected even if I personally dislike that style. However after reading the comments here against a change it seems there is a strong argument to keep the upgrade as it is for 1. Financial expenditure reasons and the betrayal of trust if the terms are changed after money has been spent and 2. The fact that much of the upgrades have been made with permanence intended either by it's naming or game goals. It will be difficult to take something away once given and as has already been mentioned there is a bit of hypocrisy involved as whether for self preservation or other reasons players complaining about lack of drops have purchased upgrades themselves. I hope a fair solution can be found where all players can feel good about being part of the FT community.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I trimmed back my original post because I saw "short" .. but comments are coming. I'd like to point out a few and comment on them:

Two people, Cleopatra and NightBaby, have mentioned possible "multiple accounts" from one person voting.

I can only vote once. BINGO! The voting process knows my "name" and my name is tied to an IP address.

Run the list of names of who voted and eliminate any "multiple" votes from the same IP address if found. And do that no matter how they voted, it makes no difference, cheating is cheating.
- I'd go one step further removing ALL the votes from a single IP address as they are cheating by padding the votes, as a penalty for cheating.

Imposs has made it clear there are two forms of attacking, PvPing and PKing. Love that one.

- if the gaming mechanics cannot see the different between "mobs" or "PvP/PKing" change the coding, OR
- add coding: if a person does "not return the attack" drop rate is always 0% upgraded items or not!

NightBaby also touched on the "outlaw" issue: "considering they exist because of out of clan pvp..." For some being an outlaw is a "Badge of Honour" in this game.

PvP says it all: Player vs Player = two or more people in active combat.
PKing is NOT two or more people in active combat. It is bullying or gang fighting and the game is currently supporting and rewarding this behaviour.

Game its going to "Pay to Lose" if Upgraded Items become dropable!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Am with drop ithms even 100%. but
*TO LATE FOR VOTE NOW*. Vote must be befor the purshase ithm out and players buy it.

1. U buy ithms in game with real money to have it then it change that's make game worse.
2. Better ithms like this don't out cus game very boring now in wars and pvp.

If u want add new purshase ithms there's better than this. Cus this 1 killing it. Try add rename caractères or market ithm add it to house....there's many good ideas to earn money But this 1 killed the game.
I think some players using many accounts in forum for more votes cheak if that's possible.
Last edited by Ayoub on Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

To avoid possible punishment Do not submit more than 1 vote per PLAYER. If you used multiple accounts to submit more votes you will be banned from the forum and depending on how many votes you fraudulently submitted we can punish your in game character.

As of now there are 3 people who has already done this. All 3 of you need to send me a pm how many votes you submitted and what the votes were for. My temper depends on your honesty. This is the only opertuntiy I'm giving.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Cleopatra wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:26 am I find it interesting how there's two pages of comments how items should not be droppable. There is not even one comment yet of why they should drop but yet it's 50/50.
I think it is important to point out that most players who have posted to explain why they have voted the way they did are native English speakers, or confidently use English as a second language.

This may - in part at least - explain why there are so few comments from those who are from other parts of the world AND are in favour of droppable items.

Having said that, I do agree with your other point about only voting once.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:58 pm Do not submit more than 1 vote per PLAYER.

As of now there are 3 people who has already done this.
Now 4 players have done this.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

game will die.clan maps will be unmoved and useless.wars and pvps wont be in game,remove recolour items at all.who ever has bought them already let them have those items for ever or repay them with lvls.for e.g 1 recoloured item=10lvls
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

all the English vote no xd, always with fear if you are looking not to drop you take off the items and that's it. Either you just don't join the clan or you leave before going to lvl
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Due to spam votes I restarted the voting pole. Please tell friends to put in their vote agian and only vote one time.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:39 pm Due to spam votes I restarted the voting pole. Please tell friends to put in their vote agian and only vote one time.
victory.png
victory.png (12.16 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.