Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Leone »

Gratz!!!!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:42 am Blue devils are a good quest to grind with pets as well. Get some nice xp and add in a few kills as well.
Have no idea where they are yet. Have not looked.
I'll get to them someday. :)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Blue devils can be found in the castle on devil island. Also outside in some spots. From what I've seen those spawn points aren't really all that busy or contested.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agree- good to grind
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:35 pm Blue devils can be found in the castle on devil island. Also outside in some spots. From what I've seen those spawn points aren't really all that busy or contested.
Blue devils also replaced Dark Devils in the weisstein dungeon. When that happened, along with the dark devil exp nerf, players stopped congregating there.
As a solo player, it might be a nice place to go. Just watch for low lvls questing, and try to not get them killed, please.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:35 pm Blue devils can be found in the castle on devil island. Also outside in some spots. From what I've seen those spawn points aren't really all that busy or contested.
Aaaaa yes I keep forgetting on how to get there. :)
I know there us a free way, involving the DOOM maze I think, and a $$ way, a pirate someplace.

I use to joke, still do, that my forgetter is getting better, but now I think it is just a fact of life.
:mrgreen:
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:12 am Blue devils also replaced Dark Devils in the weisstein dungeon. When that happened, along with the dark devil exp nerf, players stopped congregating there.
As a solo player, it might be a nice place to go. Just watch for low lvls questing, and try to not get them killed, please.
Did not know this.

One of my pleasures, since I can now, is to help people in and out of WEISSTEIN. I'm of the opinion that place should never have been made dark. But that's just me.

Lower levels questing would interfere with my killing spree as I'd stop to help them through. :D
Which would be perfectly fine my me.
I am always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:34 pm
Aaaaa yes I keep forgetting on how to get there. :)
I know there us a free way, involving the DOOM maze I think, and a $$ way, a pirate someplace.

I use to joke, still do, that my forgetter is getting better, but now I think it is just a fact of life.
:mrgreen:
The "free" way to devil's island is a portal at top left corner of ghost devils map below ice cave. 500m one time fee. The pirate is on map -1.-1, above the river. 40m per trip, and don't forget your pirate map.
Hope that helps the forgetter to forget how to forget for a bit. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Blue devils spawn under HoH as well... Might hurt your eyeballs a bit
Does life really get better?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The castle on devils island is a great example of how dark things should get in my opinion. You can tell it's dark but you can still see clearly. The "pretending it's dark on a TV show" darkness. Not going to keep arguing that point though.

Another "free" way to devil's island is through the doom dungeon and going to Kraken island. Into the cave there and through the ballroom. That of course requires that you've already been there and opened it up from the island side...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.