PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recson

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Recson »

Thank you for clarifying Leone.

What is upgraded gear by the way? I don't think I was here when upgraded gear was introduced.
I live...
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here is the original announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18674#p137228
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:44 pm Here is the original announcement:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18674#p137228
have NO idea why people call it "recolour" it is called "Upgrade Item" when you buy it.

- upgrades stats 5 to 25%
- rename the item - can be original name
- recolour the item - can be original colours
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Recson

Post by Recson »

Ah ok. That makes sense.
I live...
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Upgraded/recolored items also do not drop in PvP.
Recson

Post by Recson »

justj99 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:27 pm Upgraded/recolored items also do not drop in PvP.
That's a good incentive to not lose gear. :D
I live...
Death Worm

Post by Death Worm »

Hello, I not agree with this mechanic, it has not been completed and it is easy to do something wrong and you are already in jail as my friends tell me, will it really be like this forever? I want old pvp back! If I can't kill my friends or they kill me then how to make decent pvp tests :cry:
I hope the game doesn't become just a prison simulator in the future, with each new mechanic there are more rules that already make the game the matrix prison.

Meaning: Now you cant kill friends, because it gives you points, and the more points, then more punishments and even eternal imprisonment :|
Edit: I didn't kill my friends, don't get me wrong.
Death Worm[1170] - Jailed
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You can PvP with friends. That is different from killing your friend 100 times in a row on the map up from spawn.

As a general rule I would assume people only tell only half of the story about why they were put in jail.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

I think this mew pvp needs a better NO PVP protection. I've been accosted by pests who want to up their score at my expense.
I'm trying to grind or do a quest and someone ambushes me. And as long as they attack I can't even change maps! So I have to stop
what I'm doing to fight , disengage, or log to be rid of the pests. Up to now I can only ignore these people and stop having ANY dealings
with them. What we is a longer duration pvp protection so players like me aren't bothered by these pests. We have a 7 day protection how about
28 days. Make it in steps like buying levels, 1day, 7days, 28days. Give the rest of us a break!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Melkor wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:30 pm I think this mew pvp needs a better NO PVP protection. I've been accosted by pests who want to up their score at my expense.
I'm trying to grind or do a quest and someone ambushes me. And as long as they attack I can't even change maps! So I have to stop
what I'm doing to fight , disengage, or log to be rid of the pests. Up to now I can only ignore these people and stop having ANY dealings
with them. What we is a longer duration pvp protection so players like me aren't bothered by these pests. We have a 7 day protection how about
28 days. Make it in steps like buying levels, 1day, 7days, 28days. Give the rest of us a break!
I think that makes sense. Nothing says people would need to get it if they don't want, but why not have it available if someone does.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.