abusive eternal bushes

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

gguggu

abusive eternal bushes

Post by gguggu »

Good morning,

I want to report the appearance of eternal bushes (they cannot be cut) in the clan map 3, -3 pos 45.48

It seems that under some barracks these eternal bushes appear that never existed.
The strange thing is that they disappear where they have always been (see SK barracks) And they appear under the other ITA barracks for example.

It will be a coincidence but those bases that have 13 buildings are favored to the detriment of the bases that have never used bugs, account sharing, and creation of buildings in more than the 11 standards.

I believe that if you do not want to restore the previous state of affairs, Perhaps to facilitate some and penalize others who have exposed themselves by reporting abuses, Perhaps it would still be right to make the stones appear here and there, and maybe even the eternal trees.

I really don't understand how this injustice can be allowed.

I created the base again taking into account the morphology of the map, and now the map is changed, blocking the internal communication roads to my base.

I hope that the everlasting bushes that have appeared near the barracks are removed, and that some players who continue to abuse the game stop being facilitated.

Duke ITA
Italy
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO