Grinding spot

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Grinding spot

Post by Akkilles »

These situations are always complicated and according to the rules, it's all about common sense and respect. I do not include clan members who choose to fight for their right to a specific place, if they join the clan they must accept that they will be forced to fight with other clans. As a basic rule, grinding spot is not owned by anyone else. However, everyone should act with respect for each other. If you see someone else there before you. I recommend you to ask if you are welcome to join. If you are denied joining, you will move to another location. If someone asks you and you welcome the player, I guarantee you will make many friends. Again, clan members against each other have other choices in this situation (within the rules). A reminder regarding rules 9 and 9B. If you choose to fight for this place, I recommend you follow the rules.
If you and some other friends (no clan) decided to attack someone who is higher level than you. Then you just put yourself in a bad position. This mean when you are alone then the higher level will surely attack you when you are alone. I consider this your fault to begin with.
Some of the more common things players do wrong are Spawn-killing pets OR players, insults or blocking spawn ect. Do not recreate this as you risk yourself a punishment. If you notice that others are breaking the rules.
Report to us (GM'S ) or the helpers (IGM) Managers can only be found online.

--> Report here viewtopic.php?t=18931
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules