*Player_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

twinktwinker

Re: *Player_Report*

Post by twinktwinker »

Good morning. I apologize for attaching the link in the last post. I don't want to bore you or spam you, but this morning, 7 hours after the report, J_A_S_U_M made another attempt to kill my pets. He also said a couple of *interesting* things to me. I recorded a video that clearly shows everything, and it also has the /info command. I'm ready to send it to the administration. This is not good at all.
I'm looking forward to your reply.
1000minus7
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

witch wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:49 pm
alenka87 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:15 am На карте 1.2 у меня убили питомцев - червей. Убила оса, такая же, как те, которые находятся на карте 1.3. когда я увидела, что здоровье одного питомца уменьшается, я вышла из игры. Когда снова вошла в игру, увидела рядом с собой осу. Она добила второго моего питомца. Откуда там осы? Можете ли Вы вернуть мне питомцев? Червей. Screenshot_20220223-113607.png
Hi alenka thank you for your report.
please read the message i sent you.
Czy regulamin nie jest dla wszystkich?
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

twinktwinker wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:55 am Good morning. I apologize for attaching the link in the last post. I don't want to bore you or spam you, but this morning, 7 hours after the report, J_A_S_U_M made another attempt to kill my pets. He also said a couple of *interesting* things to me. I recorded a video that clearly shows everything, and it also has the /info command. I'm ready to send it to the administration. This is not good at all.
1000minus7
I took cared of this case.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Akkilles wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:22 pm
twinktwinker wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:55 am Good morning. I apologize for attaching the link in the last post. I don't want to bore you or spam you, but this morning, 7 hours after the report, J_A_S_U_M made another attempt to kill my pets. He also said a couple of *interesting* things to me. I recorded a video that clearly shows everything, and it also has the /info command. I'm ready to send it to the administration. This is not good at all.
1000minus7
I took cared of this case.
I told you to leave because I have problems with the Internet, but you did not listen: 0, I repeated several times that I have a bad Internet connection.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Hary61827 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:43 pm
witch wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:49 pm
alenka87 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:15 am На карте 1.2 у меня убили питомцев - червей. Убила оса, такая же, как те, которые находятся на карте 1.3. когда я увидела, что здоровье одного питомца уменьшается, я вышла из игры. Когда снова вошла в игру, увидела рядом с собой осу. Она добила второго моего питомца. Откуда там осы? Можете ли Вы вернуть мне питомцев? Червей. Screenshot_20220223-113607.png
Hi alenka thank you for your report.
please read the message i sent you.
Czy regulamin nie jest dla wszystkich?
If you pulled me out of ignore, you would hear my message that the Internet is bad
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

If I tried to kill your pets, I would have done it the first time, but as you can see, not one pet died, this is proof that I did not try to kill your pets!
twinktwinker

Post by twinktwinker »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm If I tried to kill your pets, I would have done it the first time, but as you can see, not one pet died, this is proof that I did not try to kill your pets!
I really dont want to spam this topic, but
1. i did never ignore you. ive read all what you said.
2. you four times tried to kill my pets. i have all this stuff recorded and i gave all the timecodes, i can send video again to anybody who really wants to look deep into this cases. "no one pet died, this is proof that" that i very carefully controlled my pets all this times!
3. you never said you have bad connection. Let the GM check chat. You said "i won't move", "how long have you been s*cking to me", "go away". If i lie, then GM should take me to jail, its all ok. but yet the only one person who lies is you.

You were waiting me several times just to go on that spawnpoint together with me and to try delete my pets again and again.
Im ready to show all footage to every person who ask me. sadly i cant upload it on forum. In fact, i will upload it on youtube soon to let everyone see the clear madness of all what happened. Please wait for it.
All the best
Upd.1: I uploaded videos on youtube. Type in search "Esta GD J_A_S_U_M case 01" "Esta GD J_A_S_U_M case 02" to see them. Details are given in comments and description of each video.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

twinktwinker wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:39 pm
J_A_S_U_M wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 pm If I tried to kill your pets, I would have done it the first time, but as you can see, not one pet died, this is proof that I did not try to kill your pets!
I really dont want to spam this topic, but
1. i did never ignore you. ive read all what you said.
2. you four times tried to kill my pets. i have all this stuff recorded and i gave all the timecodes, i can send video again to anybody who really wants to look deep into this cases. "no one pet died, this is proof that" that i very carefully controlled my pets all this times!
3. you never said you have bad connection. Let the GM check chat. You said "i won't move", "how long have you been s*cking to me", "go away". If i lie, then GM should take me to jail, its all ok. but yet the only one person who lies is you.

You were waiting me several times just to go on that spawnpoint together with me and to try delete my pets again and again.
Im ready to show all footage to every person who ask me. sadly i cant upload it on forum. In fact, i will upload it on youtube soon to let everyone see the clear madness of all what happened. Please wait for it.
All the best
Upd.1: I uploaded videos on youtube. Type in search "Esta GD J_A_S_U_M case 01" "Esta GD J_A_S_U_M case 02" to see them. Details are given in comments and description of each video.
I watched your video, it's very funny to me ;) if I wanted to kill your pets, I would do it in a much easier way ;). I could slow you down and your pets would die on the spot.but as you can see, I didn't slow you down, I won't let the spiders kill me, I ran away from them myself. at the expense of my speech, if you didn't like it, you could throw me on ignore. I think the ignore button is designed specifically for this, you did not use it. and yet, I didn’t follow you, no need to invent fairy tales about the fact that I was chasing you in all locations.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

If you say so confidently that I tried to kill your pets, I will give you these 2 pets;) come to location -2.2, I will confidently give you these 2 pets that, according to you, I tried to kill;)
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Although I did not kill your pets, but I will give you 2 pets;)