PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Melkor wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:30 pm I think this mew pvp needs a better NO PVP protection. I've been accosted by pests who want to up their score at my expense.
I'm trying to grind or do a quest and someone ambushes me. And as long as they attack I can't even change maps! So I have to stop
what I'm doing to fight , disengage, or log to be rid of the pests. Up to now I can only ignore these people and stop having ANY dealings
with them. What we is a longer duration pvp protection so players like me aren't bothered by these pests. We have a 7 day protection how about
28 days. Make it in steps like buying levels, 1day, 7days, 28days. Give the rest of us a break!
This question was asked to Compbatant, and he verified that using multiple PvP-Protection items adds 7 days for EACH token used. That means that if you want 28 days of protection, you can buy 4 tokens and use them all at once.
If you find that this data is flawed, PLEASE make a report, so we can get it fixed. Thanks.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

So the price of PvP at 0.0 in game gold just went up!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Leone wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:52 am Here is a suggestion: deduct points for killing players with a pvp score of zero.
definatly +1000
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Even better, attack a player with a pvp score of zero, loose a level!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Melkor wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:31 am Even better, attack a player with a pvp score of zero, loose a level!
YES!
I am always AFK!
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Melkor wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:31 am Even better, attack a player with a pvp score of zero, loose a level!
👏🌸
great idea
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Post by Syor »

perhaps for me it is exaggerated.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Scores are likely to get reset at various times anyhow. Having everyone at 0 points would cause some issues with those ideas.

Perhaps a "point stealing" option though. The more points someone has the more bonus points you get for killing them. Alternatively, you get the same points and they just lose points. If people enjoy PvP enough to get a high score then they won't mind having a target on their backs.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

attacking a player many levels below yours while their grinding isnt pvp its simply killing a player that jas no chance so if thats how someonevwants to get points they probably cant win against higher lvls so they have to resort to preying on those they know dont want to fight. until they fix the pvp system there will always be those kind of players. they are the true noobs and normally the same ones that call peaceful players noobs just because they have no interest in pvp.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well said Blackbetty. Bullies comes to mind as well.

After all a noob is just a new player.
I am always AFK!