*Bug_Report*

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: *Bug_Report*

Post by LostKnight »

Poface wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:49 pm I know it's slightly off topic but following on from SK's post, as a swordsman I do find it very funny when I kill monsters with..... a fishing rod :lol: :mrgreen:
It's a fly rod, you're whipping them to death.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Relmanyus

Post by Relmanyus »

Akkilles wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:11 pm
Relmanyus wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:26 pm My char name Kemankes, put 2 pet stable.0.-1. and some day later ı go for take it. not exist. can u cheack it please. i didnt go level up.
After i try relog but noting change.
Which date did this happen ??
Your reports need more details.
11.03.2022 i join event 13.30 game time. before this time i put but i didnt remember. when ceack stable direct sent messege forum.
each time not write date put pet. but i sure not delete or deat.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Disregard previous post...I have 3 keys...just not for the door I thought.
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't know if it's a bug

Today at about 9pm, 8:50 pm maybe, I was about to click the button on my mobile to quit the game.

A moment before, an AFK control appeared.

The finger was already released, and I clicked the exit button, and instead of quitting the game, I removed the AFK control.

The game didn't kick me out. However, I came out almost immediately with a new click

Basically with the "quit game" button on the phone I removed the AFK control. Obvious unintentionally.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Kotru6

Post by Kotru6 »

today I accidentally discovered a funny thing and I consider it a bug. I wanted to start digging a grave, but I started chopping a tree when I noticed that I was not digging a grave, I went closer to her and started digging and she is very I quickly dug out. I thought a little and tested my theory. I hit a tree 5 times (stumps appeared 5 times) and started digging a grave for 6 times and it dug out for 1 digging (gave 1 experience), checked it 3 times and it worked, i.e. having a high level of cutting, you can quickly dig graves. I did not check with other skills.
my accounts:
kotru6
kotru666
kotru3
kotru7
BiG_BoN
haos31
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I'll start out like others... don't know if bug but here goes.

I had a 2k altar request for blitz boots from the mage, it was in my quest book.

I went back at approx. 15 minutes before reset and the original quest is out of my quest book, and instead of getting the usual reminder what was required I get the message I show in the picture.

Is there less than until reset for this quest? It appears so.

I did not do the quest.
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-05-03-16-46-13-152.jpeg
Screenshot_2022-05-03-16-46-13-152.jpeg (418.49 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Retired
Traxex

Post by Traxex »

if you manage to remove any armor or weapons before you die, then it is lost. I removed off my bow and armor to die faster, and removed off my pants at the same moment when I died. I get up on spawn- I see that there are no pants. I think it happened because when we remove an item, it is removed with a delay. about 0.08 or 0.09 seconds. (or less, i may be wrong) :lol:
Leone

Post by Leone »

Was this during pvp? It might be that you were slightly too late removing the legs and your opponent dropped them.
Traxex

Post by Traxex »

Leone wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:25 pm Was this during pvp? It might be that you were slightly too late removing the legs and your opponent dropped them.
Hi Leone. I dont think so. Since the opponent was far away from me, and he had no chance to hit me in time
Arrow, find your target!
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

I would like to alert you guys to a bug concerning the fire arrows. When trying to craft said fire arrows it would say successfully crafted yet no fire arrows are made. All it does is consume the log used for the craft. Hopefully you guys can fix