ideas from mYHome

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

ideas from mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Idea 1
relative to% on equipped! I do not know how to express my opinion correctly, but I will try to say what I want: My idea is that the% on the equipment is placed randomly when you created it or received it in another way! For example, you have a 1k object with a percentage of -22% against people, but you almost always grind people, so you want to have + 22% against people! For example, you created 3 1k swords 1st sword + 22% of people 2nd sword + 22% of demons 3rd sword + 22% of dragons Then the player will be able to choose the sword he needs to kill monsters! If the% is random on all items, you can collect equipment collections for a particular monster!
Attachments
IMG_20220517_170557.jpg
IMG_20220517_170557.jpg (60.65 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
Last edited by mYHome on Tue May 17, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Re: ideas from mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Idea2
The game is slowly gaining a lot of equipment, because getting it becomes easier than before!! So here's my idea: For example, a player received a 2k bow and put it on himself, then a parameter (personal equipment) will appear on the bow, after which he will not be able to sell it to another player! After that, it will be harder to get the items, because the player will not be able to remove them and give them to others! If you add it, the craft will gain momentum again, and players will appreciate what they have created.

But the item can still be sold in a store, or you can create another idea .
Idea: items can be disassembled!
For example, you disassemble 1k armor and you have a% chance get the items you need to create this item (for example, from 1k armor you can get some platinum ingots or a piece of armor)
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Idea 1 ...these stats aren't random on weapons. Each weapon of the same class,level,make are started equal. Only change is when recolored

Idea 2 if each weapon becomes tied to that player, you essentially remove any type of in game trading among players.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Lestat wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:45 pm Idea 1 ...these stats aren't random on weapons. Each weapon of the same class,level,make are started equal. Only change is when recolored

Idea 2 if each weapon becomes tied to that player, you essentially remove any type of in game trading among players.
Items you haven't used will be available for sale! only the one you put on is not possible
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Syor

Post by Syor »

Dear MyHome, your idea is very close to mine.
I too would have preferred to have weapons with characteristics for each type of monster, with affinity or malus, but not fixed as now, but different, and not modifiable.
I realize, however, that doing so would mean creating more weapons (in the technical computer language I am NOT familiar with).
Making another weapon Liv. 500 (EXAMPLE) even with a small percentage difference from the first one, would have another ID, thus a separate chapter.
More work would then be done to have this weapon.Small quest, small blacksmith, whatever, but it should be coded and put into the game, tested, etc . etc.
I think it's complicated to succeed, but I would love to change weapons if I beat up devils or humans. Example!
We have stones.
I had read in some old request, that (example) add an adamantium and the sword becomes "Dragonbreaker" or add "diamonds" and it becomes "Scourge of Demons"
Example: to a weapon you add an ingot of adamantium and it gets a bonus against dragons; Dragon-Splitting Wand, Dragon-Splitting Claw, etc. etc.
Not modifiable, at least for certain time. Then remove adamantium and put in diamonds. But it's an idea I read about, and I liked it.

I like the idea of blending an equipment to get the ingredients you made it with.
I like that a lot.
Obviously I'll be tied to the skill craft that each race has, and it will have a percentage of success, and a percentage of losing some of the ingredients used to craft.
For the items that you do NOT craft, maybe they would all give the same thing? I don't know. you have to study.
But for me +++
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

One thing to consider is other gear is rated too + or -. I honestly don't understand the logic behind the ratings and I wonder how often a player considers that when killing monsters. He may consider his weapon but not his other gear, I think in practice it is just something you are stuck with that helps or hinders a little but doesn't change what you do or have to do.

I think a way to change those ratings might be better than having weapons specifically designed for different monsters. Depending on the weapon level perhaps those ratings change through use. If you have a minus (-) on humans after killing a certain amount it increases set up in a quest maybe with a random % given. This way based on your experience killing monsters you 'learn' how to be more effective killing them. Now this might be harder to code than more weapons I don't know. :o

No offence if this is really important to you... ;)
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For Gull's question about how often players think about the +/- stats I'll say that I think about it only when someone mentions it, but shortly after I'm back to not paying any attention at all. I think it would be a hassle to bring multiple swords with me and equip based on the mob I'd be fighting. There are plenty of maps out there and I'm not just going to bother changing weapons.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Likes and agrees with this post!
SellSword wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:50 pm For Gull's question about how often players think about the +/- stats I'll say that I think about it only when someone mentions it, but shortly after I'm back to not paying any attention at all. I think it would be a hassle to bring multiple swords with me and equip based on the mob I'd be fighting. There are plenty of maps out there and I'm not just going to bother changing weapons.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Last edited by mYHome on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Skin for a pet

How do you like the idea of ​​skin for pets ?? Here are my thoughts on this ↓

I like this idea, so I want to say a few words about this idea ...

The skin for pets will be the same as for the character of the player (simple skin and premix skin)

Many players will say so - the pet will die and the skin is gone, so here's my opinion ...

The bag will have 2 slots for skins, where you can buy and insert skin ...
When your pet dies, you lose it, but not the skin.
Then when you buy a new pet, she will get the skin that was on the previous one!
If you want to remove the skin from your pet, you have to remove it from the skin slot, after you have removed it, you will not be able to return it and you need to buy a new skin again! Also, when you remove the skin from the slot, the pet returns to its standard appearance!

Note: if you choose a skin for a cannibal (this is an example) and give it a fairy skin, its statistics and attack style will not change, all parameters and everything else will remain, only the appearance will change! If your favorite is hand-to-hand combat, and you give him the skin of a fairy, archer, magician, it will still be hand-to-hand combat!

I'll show you what the skin slots at the bottom of the screenshot might look like!

If you like this idea, put +, and then maybe @combatant will pay attention to this idea
Attachments
IMG_20220623_124220.jpg
IMG_20220623_124220.jpg (152.45 KiB) Viewed 870 times
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome