Improving PvP mechanics

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Traxex

Improving PvP mechanics

Post by Traxex »

Greetings to all readers.
There will be only two ideas here.
I apologize in advance if a post on the same topic exists. Let's get to the point:

1.Turning off the game during PvP. If someone hits you, you can just turn off the game and wait for him to leave. Yes, you can just leave during PvP.
The idea: For example, if two players enter PvP, then they both should have a timer that will not allow them to leave the location (it is possible to leave the location during PvP if your opponent is an Archer), and if they decide to leave, then their characters will just stand still until the timer runs out. Of course, each hit updates the timer both to the opponent and to yourself.

2. Help Magicians and Fairies during PvP. I am often tired of my opponents always calling, asking for help from friends of magicians/fairies so that they treat him.
Idea: We need to make it so that two players who have joined PvP cannot receive help from others. For example, so that the same fairy could not use a Scroll of treatment and armor on her friend.

If the admin really adds such mechanics, then the outcome of PvP will be much more honest and fair.

(Sorry if there are mistakes made somewhere. I am Kazakh, I know English well)
Arrow, find your target!
Leone

Re: Improving PvP mechanics

Post by Leone »

In response to your ideas:

1. Fine, as long as this only applies to players who are clanned. Unclanned players may not be in a clan specifically because they are not fans of pvp.

2. This will mean that mages will defeat all other classes in pvp, as they are able to heal themselves, whereas other classes can't.

Please do not reply with comments about heal blockers as this has been discussed on numerous occasions, for example below and if you do a keyword search of 'balance'.

viewtopic.php?p=143412#p143412
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

1. I agree, and I will also add additions, there are pvp zones on the cards, so my idea: if a player attacks any player, he cannot leave the pvp zone for 10 seconds! Have you seen the fights near the shops? lol, the player throws a knife and quickly hides in the store, but if you add my idea, he will have to wait 10 seconds.
Each attack returns the timer to 10 seconds
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Regarding the magician's idea!
If you add a button that will disable the treatment of others I think it would be fair to reduce the effect by 50% and the scroll of attack by 20% , when you use the button
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Just keep it so that players aren't forced to stay in PvP if they don't attack back.

The other ideas have been brought up so many times already.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

SellSword wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:14 am Just keep it so that players aren't forced to stay in PvP if they don't attack back.

The other ideas have been brought up so many times already.
I agree. Here are two real scenarios I've had that frankly are ridiculous.

I am passing through the what I call the 'hidden village" 0.-2. You can't go back into the pyramid to get out and sometimes there is a game mechanic that makes the lower exit through the rocks closed. So the portal is the only way out. Another player came and tried getting out but couldn't not knowing about the portal. So frustrated he attacks me (2000 levels lower!) with the request 'kill me' ;I tell him to use the portal and I go to show him where but wow I can't because I get the message I can't run away from pvp! I had to ' forgive him' for either of us to use the portal!

So I'm mining iron in the orc dungeon and a new player trying out the game at level 5 attacks me. It was amusing since I am +2000 levels higher :lol: However it wasn't amusing when with a screen full of ore I can't leave the dungeon because I cannot flee PVP.

If you don't want to fight or shouldn't fight (I wasn't going to kill either of these low level players) you should be able to leave if you don't fight back. Of course there are exceptions such as being a clan member, which I suppose might make it impossible to have 2 sets of rules for pvp for clanned and un-clanned, I don't know.
Retired
NobodyPL

Post by NobodyPL »

mYHome wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:07 pm Regarding the magician's idea!
If you add a button that will disable the treatment of others I think it would be fair to reduce the effect by 50% and the scroll of attack by 20% , when you use the button
Mages attack and heal are already reduced when entering into pvp...
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Stupid PVP
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Mage still the strongest classe in game and all players(pvpers ) know that . Make mage 3 taps/sec at least at lvl 3k or just add new skills for others classes like (sword/dwarf) who have no chance against mage .
A 3k mage can tank 9k sword or dwarf.
3k mage can tank 6k ogre/archer.
just cheak suggestions u find pages of ideas about new skills (not even 1 idea added)
Other classes who need update not mage .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
justj99

Post by justj99 »

At the same time, a 3k mage can't kill other 3k characters. All they need to do is use one freeze pot and walk away. In the case of melee, they can run away a little easier.