Improving PvP mechanics

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NobodyPL

Re: Improving PvP mechanics

Post by NobodyPL »

Ayoub wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:37 pm Mage still the strongest classe in game and all players(pvpers ) know that . Make mage 3 taps/sec at least at lvl 3k or just add new skills for others classes like (sword/dwarf) who have no chance against mage .
A 3k mage can tank 9k sword or dwarf.
3k mage can tank 6k ogre/archer.
just cheak suggestions u find pages of ideas about new skills (not even 1 idea added)
Other classes who need update not mage .
Quit c
justj99 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:19 pm At the same time, a 3k mage can't kill other 3k characters. All they need to do is use one freeze pot and walk away. In the case of melee, they can run away a little easier.
Mage is best at 1v1 sure but mages hardly ever get the kill other then archers cause melee run away all the time....

Also you swords who cry mage is overpowered in 1v1 sure but you've never pvp in a group battle as a mage... its an entire different story... reduce to 3 taps then no more stuns for you...
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

For pvp with mage ?? are u kidding
I have highter mage to and i survive with him vs highter lvls + heal my allies. I can just stand with my 3k mage and targel all my ennmys i remove staff and keep healing + arm spell ,rare when i die only if highter mage come!or many blockers . I can tank 2 mell players lvl 5k i can tank 9k sword. Imagine what a 14k mage can do .
I don’t post bcs sword my only classe . I have mage to
I post trying make game equal For every 1 not talking about my only classe to be good (like u do).
9k sword cant kill 3k mage 1v1 lol ,game ll find big problems when players get 14k+ with mages already some got 14k .

Easy to say quit cus u have no idea to add to this game than useless comments .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
NobodyPL

Post by NobodyPL »

Ayoub wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:46 pm For pvp with mage ?? are u kidding
I have highter mage to and i survive with him vs highter lvls + heal my allies. I can just stand with my 3k mage and targel all my ennmys i remove staff and keep healing + arm spell ,rare when i die only if highter mage come!or many blockers . I can tank 2 mell players lvl 5k i can tank 9k sword. Imagine what a 14k mage can do .
I don’t post bcs sword my only classe . I have mage to
I post trying make game equal For every 1 not talking about my only classe to be good (like u do).
9k sword cant kill 3k mage 1v1 lol ,game ll find big problems when players get 14k+ with mages already some got 14k .

Easy to say quit cus u have no idea to add to this game than useless comments .
Lol you have 3k mage and still only argue as a swordman it goes both ways and you blatantly ignore the troubles a mage has and only complain about its strengths if a 14k mage cannot kill a 1k sword i seen fenix try and kill a 1k sword the sword just stun and run and kept doing so a mage needs help from a melee to kill other melee or they just run away just like you need help to kill mage

Instead of talking about mage talk about the actual class that needs attention in pvp which is dwarf and then archer which you have said nothing of use to help (and other suggestions to "make it equal for everyone") the dwarf therefore your comments are useless aswell as you seek to only weaken 1 class to the point where other then 1v1 it will be useless in group pvp mage is a support/tank class as everyone attacks a mage leaving it to only heal and arm itself until they can attack without dying quickly
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

14k mage cannot kill lvl 1k cus he ll run this its not a pvp its hunting from 1 side. If 1k sword want pvp he die in 2 secs.
I said 9k swordsman/dwarf vs 3k mage 1v1 no run mage won’t die . This it’s pvp
And for archer i already said 3k mage can tank 6k archer/ogre go back to my first post . Why 6k and not 9k cus they have (double dmg/ double speed).
What dwarf have ? Run skill !!? and for sword fire only take 10% from his hp and mage can heal it fast/ bleu skill good only vs arm/dex useless vs mage .

Lol 14k mage can’t kill 1k sword :lol: why he ll hunt him if he can take his base and he cannot defend it .

And for farming skills *
swordsman last one in the list very slow , Bcs he can’t use his skills only pets and the normal hits. Dwarf skill lvl 60 useful for graind that’s why they lvl up fast, archer fire skill help him/ogre last skill (twister) awesome and we don’t need talk about mage in farming spells cus he is top 1 like always…
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#