Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lamcim

Re: Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

Post by Lamcim »

Yfars wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:28 am
Lestat wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am And you missed the part where it's a handful of players that can cause this intentionally.

The rest of us are at the mercy of chance.

Also the majority of the player base has become accustomed to this "bug" that has existed for OVER 5 years.

I never said GM had ability to change game mechanics. I do however believe the GM job has gone beyond it's original function.

GM job is enforcement of rules. Now it seems choosing what game actions are punishable is a part. Choosing to punish players for an action that's been in game longer than most GMs seems an over reach of power. All because some players cried when their kills ran away. Or did they cry because, like me, they can't create the "bug" ? Only I don't get mad or upset someone else knows a trick I don't.

If it's to make the "outcome" more equal, then the point of pvp and points is useless and should be removed to all except clans. Where pvp and all tricks were once said to be "excluded" from most other aspects as clan wars and resourcefulness (figuring how to outsmart, maneuver,and beat your rivals) were encouraged. Now pvpers(who learned their techniques from clan wars) are being punished for the same things we were told were ok.

We were told by the former GM team some years ago, that if game mechanics allowed it, it was ok to use. But also, if something new happened after an update report it. The unfreeze issue was around with hobbit. A group of us tried without any regular success to recreate it, with Hobbs there monitoring it. Afterward it was deemed fair to use. Now as the GM teams change, the mechanics that were once ok have now become bugs.

You can't blame and/or punish people for playing the game the way we have played for years. You can't allow the newer players dislikes change the "rules" after years of allowing. This isn't like sharing/selling accounts. It doesn't give a giant unfair advantage and it doesn't cheat anyone.
I repeat once again, the GMs job is to maintain order in the game and punish offenders. Even if this bug existed for 100 years and some of the past GMs allegedly said that it can be used (please provide evidence), this does not mean that the opinion of the GM team cannot change and that GM was absolutely right in allowing the use of the bug. I admit that at that time, having that information about the bug and its use, the past GM team could approve its use, but now the time is different and a new choice is made based on new information. And I remind you that the choice was made after discussing this problem with other GMs, but for some reason everyone thinks that I alone did everything.

I also want to compliment your logic. That is, before that no one decided what actions are punishable and this is not the basis of the work of GMs? Every action is considered magically and no GM makes a daily decision. In addition, the text of rule 8 summarizes all violations to exclude possible abuse with impunity, but according to your logic, everything works somehow differently

Some GMs don't understand us. There is an anecdote.
Nasreddin Hodja (teacher) fell from a donkey one day.
People gathered around the teacher.
They said to the teacher:
Sir, shall we call a doctor?
The teacher said, “No, the doctor cannot understand my situation.
Only the person who fell from the donkey understands the state of the person who fell from the donkey.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

The bug reported before many times so the programmer have the responsibility and the bug should be fix it by now . If this bug happened again and again means it’s not players fault players can’t pay the game mistakes

*Create a rule against 1 bug ?? why don’t u just fix the bug and close this problem ?

*players benefits from this bug and they must punish :u put bug in the game all know about it u think all player’s ll not use it ?? Impossible (+ 90% of cases they can’t control it but the bug showed with them means they ll punish) .

*the bug hard and programmer can’t fix it fast : stop the game temporary tell the bug fix .can’t stop the game stop the pvp temporarily .can’t stop the pvp ,then don’t make players pay for game mistakes we have enough players left FT.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I hope this problem is solved
Or if it is really difficult and known
Players should not be punished
Their sadness bothers us too
Stop hurting each other
🌺🌸🌺
I do not know what this is and what you are talking about
I'm just sad for your inconvenience
i hope soon solve 🌹
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

Lestat, can you comment on this post? I'm very interested to know how your opinion is determined in each case.
изображение_2022-07-02_160822757.png
изображение_2022-07-02_160822757.png (285.19 KiB) Viewed 5868 times
Phiso, I think it's clearly not you who can talk about knowing the rules...

Ayoub, you have a "very good" opinion on this bug. That is, if someone once reported a bug, then none of the players should pay for the error if they use it to gain an advantage? According to your logic, any player can, for example, report jumping over walls and calmly use it and get an advantage, because he has already reported a bug and none of the players should pay for game errors (by the way, as far as I know, players were punished for this bug )

I repeat once again, no matter how long ago you reported a bug, you have no right to use it under any pretext. The only exceptions can be bugs in the mechanics, which are used daily by everyone without exception and it is physically impossible to get rid of their use without losing part of the gameplay. I can give an example from OV, where one pet by mistake could restore health in battle and no one was punished for using it, because in this case it is really no one's fault that they received such a pet. In the case of the joystick, the situation is different, you do not have to use only it during the battle and click on it non-stop. You have the option to completely avoid exploiting the bug, besides, as I and other GMs have repeatedly said, we discuss each report together and will clearly not punish the player for taking only 1 step in the entire battle. We're not so mean as to punish really every player, and aim for clear abuse, because it's really easy enough to take just a couple of steps with this bug. And I physically couldn't create rule 8, and also you, Ayoub, confirm that this is a bug and therefore we have every reason to apply rule 8 and no one has the right to accuse me of something
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Yfars wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:00 am

изображение_2022-07-02_160822757.png

. I can give an example from OV, where one pet by mistake could restore health in battle and no one was punished for using it, because in this case it is really no one's fault that they received such a pet. In the case of the joystick, the situation is different, you do not have to use only it during the battle and click on it non-stop. You have the option to completely avoid exploiting the bug, besides, as I and other GMs have repeatedly said, we discuss each report together and will clearly not punish the player for taking only 1 step in the entire battle. We're not so mean as to punish really every player, and aim for clear abuse, because it's really easy enough to take just a couple of steps with this bug. And I physically couldn't create rule 8, and also you, Ayoub, confirm that this is a bug and therefore we have every reason to apply rule 8 and no one has the right to accuse me of something
Thanks
So no one has been punished unjustly and unfairly.
I am relieved🌸🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

According to my logic if the programmer know about the bug and he let it in game means he want players to be jaill .
cus this bug its the same to the bugs who happens everyday.
*Don’t click fast* : impossible
I explain again but ik i just pour water into the sand cus u r not a fighter .
if same 1 freez me fast and i click unfrzn pots slowly i have very low chance to run, imagine if 2 or 3+ stunning me fast ,then i need click fast on unfrzn + joystick to escape then it’s big chance the bug ll open and its to late to notice cus that moment u just want run .
*More information about this bug sometimes u dont click nothing but the stunner throw knifes fast then u ll see the knifs fly alone without click unfrzn (means the bug open from the ennmy not u cus he freez u super fast) . In This case u ll just throw the player who just stand in jaill without understanding the situation. Cus u can’t understand it !!
U say don’t click fast in fight lol try join wars sometimes cus only pvpers understand this issue atm .

Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Only 1 of GMs is a fighter and he didn’t let us stun him (lordoflies)
I don’t think he might understand this situation cus we couldn’t use knifs on him . But we need GMS who understand all parts of the game ,have experience on wars/pvp to not only quests… but GM from OV apply this complicated rule it’s really weird .

Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Yes yfars I believe in rules. I however DO NOT believe GM get to pick and choose when and how rules are applied.

You have decided that a now 10year part of game is illegal. You have decided to affect a large portion of players, without any experience in the realm you are claiming to have knowledge. Yes Seth was once in clans, but otherwise most GMs have always shied away from PvP. Most have no clues to the way battles(because almost no pvp is 1v1) are fought. Your "slow down while fighting" comment proves it.

Also, this "BUG" requires more than one person to cause. You cannot recreate the "speed bug, unfreeze bug, or any other "battle glitches" as a solo player. Yet you only punish the result, and one player. Without freeze pots no "bug" exists. But again, you don't pvp so you don't understand the mechanics or actions resulting from battles.

Yes they punished wall jumpers,except for certain cases. Then they added it in game. Yes, they made a bug part of game. Log in a clan map or move into one in a crowded or blocked area. Game will automatically jump you to either your base, the closest allied building or spawn if no ally or owned building exist. Will we punish this next?
It could be abused. Someone at your base in far area, no prob, just enter an area that's blocked, and poof, your next to attacker without walking map.

Again, if you don't understand the areas you govern, learn the areas, then make choices. The baker can tell you how to make bread,and be correct, but the baker can't tell you how to build a rocket, and it be correct. He can only be good at what he knows.

I have always respected GM teams, I've even applied years ago. Now I no longer care to be a GM. But I do believe GMs are expected to do much beyond their knowledge and scope. To be fair our GM team lacks much. Not all players feel represented, most GMs were causual, helpful players with limited knowledge of many aspects of game, and there's not enough GM to player ratio. GMs are overwhelmed, overworked, need better game experience(all aspects of game,not just fishing at spawn), and have an oversight committee made of trusted players with a larger representation of actual players.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
koreahero

Post by koreahero »

I want to know what the developer thinks
Weak gene lines have a limited number of unfreezes in bag 13. Group Attacks in favor of numbers 2vs1 3vs1 unilateral slaughter without bugs Not all users can purchase pvp protection. So, isn't this a not bug is system that the developers deliberately made to withstand multiple enemy attacks?
———Korea Series———
Korea Hero(5300+)Sword
Korea Ogre(7800+)Ogre
Korea Star(3300+)Dwarf
Korea Mage(4800+)Mage
Korea Shot(1400+)Archer
Yfars

Post by Yfars »

It's very funny to see when players who position themselves as experienced pvp fighters and need to know a bunch of strategies and skillfully control the character, can't take their finger off the joystick and simply click on the screen. This is an easy way to do the same, but definitely not exploit the bug. This is a brilliant solution, please write this down to all pvp masters who think that everyone is using the bug uncontrollably and for this they should not be punished.

And I'm surprised that players accuse me and other GMs of being incompetent to talk about pvp due to not having much practice experience, but this is about simple character movement, which is not exclusively part of pvp and there are as many as 2 ways of movement in the game. This is no longer an argument about pvp skill, this is an argument about player habits and inability to adapt. Also, we can master the theoretical knowledge of any aspect of the game thanks to numerous reports and other sources of information, because we only need to observe and draw conclusions. In addition, we are interested in the mechanics of the game in order to understand them and draw conclusions about incorrect work, we do not need to become pvp masters. The mechanics of the game are in principle more important, they form the basis of the game and their performance can be checked, the player just chooses how to use them and shows it to us. Therefore, it is incorrect to condemn us for getting into that aspect of the game that we did not practice hard as ordinary players.

Lestat, so this bug is 5 or 10 years old? Maybe we will set a single date for the first bug report and prove it with screenshots so that we can properly discuss it later? And I repeat it is not known how many times that the decision was not exclusively mine. And I tested this bug with one player and for some reason quickly determined what was not working correctly in the joystick control. It didn't take me 5 (or 10 years as you say) to make a good bug report
GM (Administrator) in Omega Vanitas