Create groups.Idea for help for new players and not only #2

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Create groups.Idea for help for new players and not only #2

Post by Mr_Maks »

There are a lot of players in our game who don't like pvp but they don't have the ability to be in groups because the only thing in the game is clans.

In order not to heavily burden the developer in the game, we can ask him add a new type of such associations of players who want create a collaboration to communicate with friends because we know that the main thing that keeps us in this game is the friends whom we found in game and also this idea can be useful to those who want to help newcomers and be able to communicate with their team as this can be done by clan players using the chat command /c having a general chat being on any map with participants who are online so that it can be more convenient for fans of pve content.

Goups will look the same as the clans in appearance and will differ only in that them will not be able to attacked by high level players as it happens with clans.Groups are ordinary players who created a group just to have fun and communicate in a more convenient format.

Groups won't be able to enter clan maps as ordinary players but i think maybe they can get one building to store things together like if you was can use the bank with your friends.The only question is how many slots they should get 20?40?100?

Groups must be differentiated from the clan tag "[clan]" for example on "{group}"

Group should have titles for example Leader{L},
Deputy,leader{D},Leader Assistant{A}Member{M} which will work in exactly the same way as clan titles.
mYHome

Re: Create groups.Idea for help for new players and not only #2

Post by mYHome »

what if you add the command /fd she writes a message in the chat that all your friends can see
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

mYHome wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:54 pm what if you add the command /fd she writes a message in the chat that all your friends can see
Then for those who have many friends it will be almost impossible to see the chat because of the friends who communicate with other friends and especially with those with whom you yourself are not friends and you will see a one-way dialogue of a person because to see messages your friend's friend who is not on your friends list you will not be able to read.
Leone

Post by Leone »

This is a decent idea.

Syor suggested it a couple of years ago and it was discussed then, so along with today's suggestion there is a decent starting point for any possible implementation.

viewtopic.php?t=17976
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm all in favor of a group like that. There could be a leader and several co-leaders that could add/remove people and everyone could see all of the members.

I would not have a group affect anything as far as PvP goes. That is, it would be no more and no less than someone outside of a clan. If people in a group wanted to PvP they could do so the same as anyone else who isn't in a clan. Nobody needs to whine about special treatment.

I'd be ok even without some storage option. Why not grind different maps but still have a chat like you were at a gathering? If storage was allowed I'd make it rather minimal.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Excellent idea {Group} max 4 letter like clan.
No storage. It's just a group of friends. Let's face it if Mary wants to store an item she can ask the group who has space. No different than right now. Although no one has ever asked me to 'store' anything for them. Transfer yes, store no.

Don't like the {D} tag as it is to close to clan [D]uke but that's a minor issue do to the fact it a suggestion anyway.

Here's my though just 3 tags: {L}eader {S}econd and {M}ember
{L} is the person who created the group - can promote/demote people in the group
{S} is identical to the leader - can have 3 {S} members
{M} a member of the group. - any number.

Code: Select all

/g text chat seen by group. must be online to see it
Another thing to think about - Can {Group}s be joined?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🌺👌👏yes great idea
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

To me it seems they want clans without pvp.

This has been brought up many times. It always ends in the same phrase. You want groups, we have that, join a clan. There is no reason to introduce groups.

I have tried to push for party, party chat tho. You know a group of 3-6 players that share exp,chat, but have to be within say 20 levels. This stops any "power boosting". Which is funny. There is power boosting now. Take a hi level account, attack a mob, get it red, leave map,let noob finish kill, poof major exp. Works same as pvp points...
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
justj99

Post by justj99 »

There is power boosting now. Take a hi level account, attack a mob, get it red, leave map,let noob finish kill, poof major exp. Works same as pvp points...
I tried this on test and it doesn't work. If you happen to know a way to trick the system into giving full XP for a mob you didn't do full damage for, then I think you should report that privately to a GM as a bug. When I tested it, my alt got about as many points of XP as he did damage personally. And, that's the way it's supposed to work, I think.

With regards to groups, I like the idea. I don't think storage is necessary, but it's essentially an opt-in group chat function outside of clans. That could be a nice thing.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Even without getting into groups just different chat options would do it. Add people to a shared chat and they can just chat. Don't even bother with a group. Plenty of online games have multiple chats.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.