Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: Unfrzn bug+ Assistant yfars rules

Post by Ayoub »

We tryed to make u understand this bug and we explained how it’s work but From ur posts and the way u answer all those ppls looks like u don’t want understand this issue . U just want be the 1 who is correct .sorry to disappoint u but u are not . U just added more work to gm team to jaill alot of ppls ,Than try add solutions to fix this bug . And for rules we already respect them without ur new warnings (from 2015.2016 never muted never jailled ).
Some GMs changed all FT decoration and some added new items/maps and yea we need GM have experience on fights to (by adding pvp events …)
Add samthing new to the game so ppls can know who is yfars .
Bcs from the day u start on FT u only support 1 side or inclu urself in complicated cases.
Weekend must be day of events not of jailling MR assistant yfars .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

This player (ayoub) is abusing bugs. Find a videos on YouTube.
it's names:
1) “no me iré asta matar a cada uno de los Enemigos forgotten tales RPG”
2) “destrozando a ayub FORGOTTEN TALES MMORPG”
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

I recorded the same video from my side to ;) nice to let me see ur report xD
In this video i used a trick name jangling items i can use 65+ unfrzn pots in bag and more than 30 in screen this trick lordseth show us how to use it (learn some good tricks to use zippo xD) and i already show a GM a similar video how i fight with this jungling ithms trick and i use it also for other things than pvp like mining …
Get strong evidences zippo and better send it to GM ,links in forum are not allowed read the rules.

zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

Ayoub wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:55 am I recorded the same video from my side to ;) nice to let me see ur report xD
In this video i used a trick name jangling items i can use 65+ unfrzn pots in bag and more than 30 in screen this trick lordseth show us how to use it (learn some good tricks to use zippo xD) and i already show a GM a similar video how i fight with this jungling ithms trick and i use it also for other things than pvp like mining …
Get strong evidences zippo and better send it to GM ,links in forum are not allowed read the rules.
Where you see links? xD
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

zippo121 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:05 am This player (ayoub) is abusing bugs. Find a videos on YouTube.
it's names:
1) “no me iré asta matar a cada uno de los Enemigos forgotten tales RPG”
2) “destrozando a ayub FORGOTTEN TALES MMORPG”
The same prove u added from my side (my record) :
YT : some fun with some noobs…

Juggling ithems: viewtopic.php?p=138950&hilit=Juggling&s ... f9#p138950

If this Counting like a link i ll remove it .

Leone

Post by Leone »

Posting forum links is fine, but external links are not allowed to be posted.

So, all good:)
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

tbh yfars have already ruined Omega Vanitas why is he a GM hete now? In OV he favored the russians and spanish and did whatever they told him , he believed everything they said yfars is not fit to be a GM in FT let him go back to ruining OV more ft is not and will never be a place for him .
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

quote=compbatant post_id=117685 time=1568885585 user_id=2]
I restored clan buildings from backup. This behavior was not authorized by me. The rules about clan buildings spam were not written by me: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16946
I didn't authorize them. Nobody asked about my opinion. I wanted to focus on developing game not on rules or different players problems.
It is time however to clean it up. Rules should be simple and easy to understand for everyone. I read the rules about "clan buildings spam" and I don't understand all of these aspects. Complicated rules can be easy abused.
Unwanted behavior should be blocked by game mechanics not by GM. Please give me some time to improve game mechanics to fix some problems.
[/quote]

Now this was a quote from Combatant in reference to glitches and rules. Also if you search speed glitch you will see it was first commented by me in 2016. Then it became a much wider issue in 2018. So first known mention as speed glitch is 6 yrs old. Much more said after a new server and update in 2018 and now 4 years later it's a issue.
Just because you know now how it works, doesn't change much. As per comp, game mechanics need fixed, not large complicated rules.
If you know how and why it works, tell the programmer, if he leaves it, it's a part of game. This was shown when he finally stated after many of "siege bug" complaints that it wasn't a bug. (Players ability to attack sieges).
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-