Buff Mage(unbalanced game for mage character)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dinoponte2

Buff Mage(unbalanced game for mage character)

Post by dinoponte2 »

Hello first of all, im dino and ive been bakc to the game i took a break of 7 years because of personal reasons,but im back now.

I understand the update of trying to make the game more balanced cause years ago the mage was so overpowered everyone needed to have mage and the others carathers were behind but know its the opposite the mage are being all the others carathers, reducing 50% damage and healing at mage spells in pvp its too severe and unbalanced, expecially cause a lvl3k mage cant even kill a lvl1k any of others carathers they just freeze him and run like flash,not to mention about mage heal spell can be blocked so easly.

Please(GM´s and creator) take a look in my perspective and make all the tests that you need.

Thanks for the attention.
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Leone

Re: Buff Mage(unbalanced game for mage character)

Post by Leone »

Welcome back!

This issue has been brought up several times with arguments and counter arguments.

Here is a link to one of them which contains another link to more. Alternatively, search the forum with keyword 'balance'.

viewtopic.php?p=143412#p143412
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

I agree in some cases :) Heal blocking means that the magician R.I.P. a mage in big pvp can only heal other players and nothing more, I have come across many times that spare acc blocks my healing and others kill me because my healing was blocked. It is necessary to make the treatment of the magician 3.5 or make a function where you can only heal yourself.But it would be better to improve all the spells of the mage because in pvp all other classes have a resistance of 95% and the mage deals only 5% of all mana.you need to make an attack spell of 3.5 or at least 3.0 so that the magicians do a little more damage !!!
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

I think 3.25 x mana would be nice for a mage damage upgrade :( I think 3.25 x mana would be nice for a mage damage upgrade :(
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Ogre is the strongest class in the game because he can resist the mage, 1 block of healing is enough that the mage died in pvp with the ogre :/