enemy list can be abused too easey.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

enemy list can be abused too easey.

Post by cotne7 »

low lvl player attacks me anytime he wants.
then seconds are gone and i cant attack him.
it seems when he attack another player ,this another is replaced instead of the last player in the enemy list.so i just cant attack them.it would be good if this replacment will heppen instead of the first player in enemy list.
today 3k player attacked me and then in seconds he does not wanted to be attacked by me so he decided to remove me from enemy list in seconds and block my heal.is not that unfair?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
SellSword

Re: enemy list can be abused too easey.

Post by SellSword »

I don't see why an attacker should be able to remove themselves from someone's list. People can /forgive [player name] to get someone off of their own list, but anything else doesn't make sense. If I attack someone it should take 20 or so other people attacking them before my name is off their list. Again, anything else doesn't make sense.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Sounds like an interesting bug... I think you can get past it by using /forgive player+name, like Sellsword mentioned. I think it's something that should be fixed if it works as you say.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I just tried this on test, and I didn't have the same results. The first player in my list was removed, and the player who just attacked me was added.

I think what is happening is this:
You are on that player's attacker list. Until he uses the /forgive command, kills you, or enough new players attack him, you will stay in his list.

While you are in his list, he can attack you and he will not appear in your list. I think you must have attacked him when you were lower than him. I can't be sure if that, of course, but it would explain that behavior.

Perhaps some changes with respect to the list are worth considering either way.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

well idk how that heppens but player attacked me yesterday low player and then in several seconds i was not able to target him. it has heppened often i just reported it today...idk how it heppens but you can ask pvp players i m sure they would have met such thing
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

1: pvp protection user can atk u if he is lower than u and if he change map or relog u can’t atk him .

2 : If u atk outlaw player lower or higher than u ,u ll be in his list (he can see u red name ) even after outlaw time end he can atk u , and if he relog u can’t atk him .

3: if u are lower and want a higher enemy to be in your enemy list just stand close to him and target him (without atk) if he atk u just relog without atk . When u log back u ll find him in ur list. (This one fixed long time ago) but maybe they able to use it again.

I think in cotne situation he was vs player use protection.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ayoub wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:09 pm 1: pvp protection user can atk u if he is lower than u and if he change map or relog u can’t atk him .
That is not the way it is suppose to be. Players below you or up to 3 higher, if he attacks you you can attack him any time.
2 : If u atk outlaw player lower or higher than u ,u ll be in his list (he can see u red name ) even after outlaw time end he can atk u , and if he relog u can’t atk him .
You shouild not appear on an outlaws list if you attack them. That's why their name is black. They are free KILLS for anyone that wants to kill them.
3: if u are lower and want a higher enemy to be in your enemy list just stand close to him and target him (without atk) if he atk u just relog without atk . When u log back u ll find him in ur list. (This one fixed long time ago) but maybe they able to use it again.

I think in cotne situation he was vs player use protection.
Your last sentence make sense.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

All 3 points are working but last 1 am not sure .
If u have time we can test them on test server .
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#