I have a little idea about skin

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

A71F08B5

I have a little idea about skin

Post by A71F08B5 »

How about adding a wardrobe system? Allow players to freely choose skin switching among the purchased skins
-him-
Leone

Re: I have a little idea about skin

Post by Leone »

It has been discussed before. This idea would drastically affect game revenue.

See here:

viewtopic.php?p=106157#p106157
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:38 pm It has been discussed before. This idea would drastically affect game revenue.

See here:

viewtopic.php?p=106157#p106157
This was before the recolors of the skin.Now, if they have the ability to create several skins and make modifications to them with recolors, this can stimulate them to buy several skins for themselves and apply a recolour to them because your your painted skins will not be lost and you will be calm that your spending will not be in vain,how is it happening now and those who would like to buy a new skin and recollor for the main character and want his previous purchase to stay with him because he also likes it and he would rather stay with it and not spend more if the game does not leave him a previous purchase.
The game has a lot of skins and with the possibility of recoloring you can create a lot of skins for yourself which you can change later.You can even create multiple color variations of the same skin for yourself in ft with this function.
It is a common practice in many popular games that skins remain with the players but as for me it will not reduce number of donations because people don't want what they have purchased kept disappearing and they would have to buy it again.
This is just my opinion.

By the way, I saw on the forum mentions of 5k items and that's just how I think it can significantly reduce the donations of the game because many other things that could be introduced and players use a new donate repaint for things that improves equip characteristics for 3500 4000 4500 equip but if they don't they will just be able to use it only for 5k.Also, 2500 items were missed and at least weapons for these levels could bring profit to the game.
Sorry for that but I didn't want to make a separate post for a few lines of text to explain it.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It is a big increase from 3k items to 5k items without anything in-between.

However, is the increase from 2k to 3k harder on a proportionate scale?

I'm not sure, but I would say personally that things were easier at 3k so maybe the gap between potential gear does need to be further.

Or maybe have random items, such as 3500k gloves, 3750 boots and 4250 helm. That sort of thing.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

And one more donated improvement of things should be able to be applied to items that have already been painted by the player.
Example:player is using upgrade an item to 3k+2 weapon and get a minimum damage improvement of 5% but the player can buy the upgrade again and try to get the best percentage of stat improvement to 20-30% and buy and use donated improvement of items again and again until he reach the desired result which he will need(in other games this is called sharpening if anyone is interested), but since the game does not allow this now, it also loses donations.

Since I have already gone off topic for the second time, I just want to support the post again, I think this is a good idea, especially for active donators who often change skins, they would definitely appreciate the idea of ​​​​a wardrobe which saves their skins and recolors.So they will be able to change their skins with recollors on new skins and, if desired, will be able to return to their old not feeling that they constantly have to pay to buy what they already was own and will be able to make their wardrobe more diverse, which will only improve their experience of the game.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:47 am And one more donated improvement of things should be able to be applied to items that have already been painted by the player.
Example:player is using upgrade an item to 3k+2 weapon and get a minimum damage improvement of 5% but the player can buy the upgrade again and try to get the best percentage of stat improvement to 20-30% and buy and use donated improvement of items again and again until he reach the desired result which he will need(in other games this is called sharpening if anyone is interested), but since the game does not allow this now, it also loses donations.

Since I have already gone off topic for the second time, I just want to support the post again, I think this is a good idea, especially for active donators who often change skins, they would definitely appreciate the idea of ​​​​a wardrobe which saves their skins and recolors.So they will be able to change their skins with recollors on new skins and, if desired, will be able to return to their old not feeling that they constantly have to pay to buy what they already was own and will be able to make their wardrobe more diverse, which will only improve their experience of the game.
i agree with you a bit!:) but there is a certain line that gives 100% chance that 15% damage will be added to the item, but no one uses it!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:47 am And one more donated improvement of things should be able to be applied to items that have already been painted by the player.

The only way I could support allowing the Gear Upgrade to be used multiple times on a single item is if the stats reverted to the base stats first. You want a reroll, you get a full reroll, not a secondary boost.
Even then, its a coding nightmare, as every item with a recolor would have to be tagged with the original itemID they were made from, which they currently do not have.
Omnes Autem Uri
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

I could agree with that. I think I'd be ok with it upgrading the upgrade as long as it maxed out at the same point. Got 5%, go again and only got 6% more? Go again all you want up to the max 20% or 25% or whatever it is. I'm not sure the code can support those type of changes, though.