Is the lack of an end game hurting FT?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Re: Is the lack of an end game hurting FT?

Post by Elgur »

What about level cap?A cap to leveling could be considered an End Game.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Elgur wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:27 pm What about level cap?A cap to leveling could be considered an End Game.
A good point Elgur. It's odd to be able to advance, and advance, and yet advance more. It certainly would be helpful in PVP and to eventually feel god-like smashing monsters, and maybe for some that is enough. But with no upper level cap you never arrive. However if that were implemented there are players 14000 or have been! I don't think I'd live long enough to achieve that end game! :lol:

So I'll blame the gods and Sebastius for the impasse and having arrived at that knowledge consider the game ended! Like a lovely but very sad love story, both bitter and sweet. I am left with the poignant longing for that which could never be. :cry:
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think if there were a level cap implemented 7 years or so ago it would have made sense. It's kind of hard now to make a limit when the highest levels are so extreme.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Agreed.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.