D-pad and setting options gone

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ramus

D-pad and setting options gone

Post by Ramus »

Hello again,
To begin, 'cut and paste' doesnt work in your forum but your instructions are to cut and paste the info from the title page for bugs.

Heres the bug im reporting:
Earlier this week ipad kept crashing. I reported it by sending an email and it was fixed almost immediately but before it was fixed i reinstalled the app and now the setting menu is gone, and the d-pad is also gone. I cant change my frame rate either making my graphics slow and i get a repeating message to chage my frame rate but i cant because its not there in settings, and using the d-pad isnt an option because ITS GONE!

I been playing this game 10 years

Best,
RAMUS
Leone

Re: D-pad and setting options gone

Post by Leone »

Where is the cut and paste instruction?

I may have misunderstood your first issue, but copy and paste on the forum is straightforward enough.

I use a phone to play FT and to navigate the forum. To copy and paste, long press the text you want to copy on the forum, move the icons to select the text you want and then click 'copy'. To paste , long press and click 'paste'.

The settings menu can be found ingame by clicking:

Backpack
i icon at top of screen
Blue icon at top of screen (looks like a hammer)
Ramus

Post by Ramus »

FT Account name: (main/common name)
Time of bug: (if about same time as the post then put "Same time as post", or use FT time with /time command)
Where: (where is the bug)
What: (what happened)
Why: (Why do you think this is a bug)
Other comments

Got it, thx
justj99

Post by justj99 »

In an update, most settings options were moved to the info tab. Click on the hammer there to make changes. For now, a log out and in are still required, but that is going to be updated as well.