An idea for a clan event!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

An idea for a clan event!

Post by mYHome »

An idea for a clan war map!
We are creating a temporary clan map of small sizes!
The clan map is temporary, players build buildings, if your building stands for 24 hours you get 10 points for each building! The card is valid for 5-7 days! The clan with the most points gets the biggest reward!
The reward is clan survey points, add levels for clans . Clans will have 30 levels,
Level 10 - allows you to increase the maximum of clan buildings by +1
Level 15 - Increases the number of available clan members by 5!
Level 20 - adds a new building for making clan gold!
Also opens a new building (sawmill - produces boards independently)maximum of buildings 1
Mine (extracts stone independently) Maximum buildings 1
Level 25 Increases the number of places for guild members by 5!
A building "monster arena" appears, members of the clan build a building into which only members of the clan can enter, a monster appears in the building, which gives drops (gold to the treasury of the clan, and rare items to the player who will make the last blow).
Level 30 - adds slots in the bag to all players in the clan by 5 (if the player leaves the clan, slots will also disappear)
The craft of new catapults appears (if the player leaves the clan, the catapults disappear)
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
mYHome

Re: An idea for a clan event!

Post by mYHome »

There are no limits on the War of Clans map!
Your task is to build buildings and defend them, the longer your building stands, the more points you will get!
You can block, destroy other players, you have one task as many points as possible
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

you can leave your + here if you like it, also leave suggestions and complaints !
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

this is one note: if a player leaves a high level clan, he needs to wait more time to join a new one!
Level 10 3 days. Level 20 5 days .level 30 7 days !
Then the players will not be able to gather in groups 1 day before the event, I think it will be fair! I also hope you like this idea
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

It's just that at the moment I don't see any benefit from clans! you build a clan and it stands for half a year without any action! But the clan should be something interesting, for example group competitions, combat actions, team games, etc

so i suggest the idea of ​​"clan war" and levels for clans
You can also leave your ideas
messi

Post by messi »

mYHome wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:34 pm An idea for a clan war map!
We are creating a temporary clan map of small sizes!
The clan map is temporary, players build buildings, if your building stands for 24 hours you get 10 points for each building! The card is valid for 5-7 days! The clan with the most points gets the biggest reward!
The reward is clan survey points, add levels for clans . Clans will have 30 levels,
Level 10 - allows you to increase the maximum of clan buildings by +1
Level 15 - Increases the number of available clan members by 5!
Level 20 - adds a new building for making clan gold!
Also opens a new building (sawmill - produces boards independently)maximum of buildings 1
Mine (extracts stone independently) Maximum buildings 1
Level 25 Increases the number of places for guild members by 5!
A building "monster arena" appears, members of the clan build a building into which only members of the clan can enter, a monster appears in the building, which gives drops (gold to the treasury of the clan, and rare items to the player who will make the last blow).
Level 30 - adds slots in the bag to all players in the clan by 5 (if the player leaves the clan, slots will also disappear)
The craft of new catapults appears (if the player leaves the clan, the catapults disappear)
I find this idea very good but i have even a better idea, why not make clan lvl 10 gives 100 extra points to spend on stats for every member, 20 200point 30 300points, so u get benefit of more stats and being stronger
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Or maybe , if you just consider like , there should be like extra boosts the clan leader can buy for their clan but you can’t just make a clan at anytime to get these, you have to build a certain building to buy them and they’ll cost like 150m per boosts and there could be a variety like eco boost for 7 days for whole tribe or something like 7 days of faster building etc.
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.