Craft and drops from monsters,market prices

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Craft and drops from monsters,market prices

Post by mYHome »

I'll give my opinion on crafting and monster drops here!

What I'm trying to say is that monsters shouldn't give gear, they should give gear crafting items!
Be sure to come with all the equipment!

Here's what I'm hearing from most players right now:
"I'd rather get gear from a monster than create one"

In order to wear gear, the player must complete quests, grind items from monsters, and then craft the gear! And it's right and interesting!

But now the player goes to a level 3k+ player and he helps him get the gear from the monsters!! You call that interesting?

Also crafting: crafting doesn't have to have 100% success items, it takes a lot of work to get good and craft gear!

Also new stores:
Now the player gets a 100m item, but the item used to cost 1b, so he saves 900m, he buys 10 items, so he spends 9b less! If all players do this, it will result in 9b, 90b, 900b of in-game gold not being received, spent and used! But it doesn't have to be endless! This results in all players having gold AND players are better off buying a pet with gold rather than real money! But if everyone is grinding gold and no one is buying pets, then it means that the price needs to be raised because there is too much gold in the game!
After that, players complain that the pet costs 8b!
But it all starts with the fact that many elements depreciated and led to a market crash!

Here is my idea, any technique must be created! Monsters drop only those parts of elements (not equipment)!
The game does not need shops where you can get high level items for gold !! Shops only have items for quests, equipment up to level 250, and potions! This will increase the interest in the game!!
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
SK1976

Re: Craft and drops from monsters,market prices

Post by SK1976 »

better make items not tradeable
DUKE of SK-Clan
Kotru6

Re: Craft and drops from monsters,market prices