Names of players present on the map

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Names of players present on the map

Post by mYHome »

I have an idea so that you can view the names of the players that are on the current map..
For example, you are looking for where to buy a dragon head, you enter a dungeon, you see that there are 3 players on the map ... why would you go to them to block spam and interfere when you can look at the player's name and use the /w command to send player messages /w player1 "do you have a head for sale?" ! You don't need to go that far and bother him
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
Gullander

Re: Names of players present on the map

Post by Gullander »

This might be used for other reasons if implemented such as seeing an enemy and go to attack them or they come to attack you. Also some maps are heavily populated and seeing all the names might be a problem. But I like the idea of not interrupting someone to ask them. Maybe an on/off feature, or a "seller" or "non seller" mode to activate. Some people grind to sell and others need the items themselves. The sellers I think end up at 0.0 eventually so there is a way provided and the ones needing the items probably don't want to be bothered unless you are selling what they need. Just my opinion. :)
Retired
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

hmm.. Maybe a feature to allow or block players from seeing you would be great!

Thanks for the opinion)
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

You can also add a function, you click on the player and there are his items that he sells and you just buy them)

Lol, and the next day all players walk with a level 1 item at a price of 10b and hope that someone accidentally clicks)
Therefore, the purchase confirmation button should also be added to the idea