Drops

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

mYHome

Drops

Post by mYHome »

How about the idea, if a player throws something out of their bag, then it appears next to the player on the map, and anyone else can pick it up!
The chest does not interfere with movement, does not block passages, disappears after 20 seconds

I have provided an example in the screenshot below
Attachments
IMG_20230104_145619.png
IMG_20230104_145619.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 552 times
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
cotne7

Re: Drops

Post by cotne7 »

I think there will be tons of abuses then
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Someone could trow out something expensive by mistake and other players would pick it up and go.
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

Yeah, I could imagine all of the complaints with that. Think of tossing out a number of items like you're trying to organize your backpack and how messy that would be. And what if your pets died? Even worse, what if your pets died and then you did too? Do you have chests sitting on some map or do they show up at spawn for people to grab? As it is now people can't figure out they need to keep important items like the cemetery key in their first backpack so that's a mess waiting to happen.

There's also a 100% chance that people would flood spawn with chests on purpose.
Not Active
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

If it's something that has a monetary value shops already buy excess items. If it doesn't have a monetary value but in game trade value like magic trunks, or meteors or soul stones, or ingots etc for gold then they can be sold to others. If we don't want to sell or trade we can just give it away or dump it. I think though the idea of finding a chest is certainly exciting and the duration suggested is brief till it disappears, it probably would be better to give someone what they know they can use instead of picking up a chest with things you don't need just to drop them again. I know the suggestion is to promote more fun in the game and that is appreciated! :D
Retired