FT 8.22.0 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LIOX117

Re: FT 8.22.0 Beta

Post by LIOX117 »

hello I really like the animations but in the magicians there is a bug when I know they heal or attack fix that please I know it looks horrible I know it stays aside Greetings ❤️
Attachments
Screenshot_20230112-003157.png
Screenshot_20230112-003157.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2107 times
Sipahi

Post by Sipahi »

This update adds dynamism to skills such as mining and woodcutting, it's nice, it can be slowed down a little more, but it makes walking very ugly, tiring on the eyes, making the legs of the characters look broken. When my devil skin runs, it looks like a spider.

Niyet Hayır Akıbet Hayır

Sipahi
peacfeliz

Post by peacfeliz »

The appearance of running varies from skin to skin. Skins like bats, spiders, bees look nice, but skins with feet like demons and golems look unsettling. It looks like this: A prisoner handcuffed to his feet is trying to escape.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SK1976 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:36 pm Ah and look bugs report. JOYSTICK BUG again.

If we hold left arrow and tapping around the other arrows fast, than game crashes too.
It doesn't crash. Server disconnects you in purpose because you are sending too many packets doing this.
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

For a start I want to think that it is fine with time it will be possible to improve the animations of each character oh skin
but since I've been testing this beta version for several days, I can say that in magician the animation speed is going well, it looks great but with other characters that are much faster It doesn't look quite nice with that animation speed, if before they were very fast, now with a faster animation, it's something that doesn't suit other characters very well.I feel that the animation speed could be decreased a bit to make it look more natural In short, it is a beta version and I know it will improve. I hope good animations and improvements for all skins
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Syor

Post by Syor »

compbatant wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:46 pm Proper scaling custom monsters.
I don't understand this.
I didn't notice bigger or smaller monsters...(maybe I'm wrong?)

Overall a nice update, done well, and partly right.
I don't really appreciate the running of my Freya, it looks like a "crazy robot", and I ask you to check as it seems to me that it goes a little slower when I run. Maybe it is my impression watching the "crazy robot" run, but it seems slower to me.

I really like the speed of the work.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

I have just played FT for 5 minutes. THIS IS INSANE!!!!!

You have takenthe game that I and my freinds and many others and trashed the entire game.

At first I thought someone hacked my computer. I have a headache, after 5 minutes.

How can I go on?

All the time, money, heartfelt bondings with freinds is gone.

A MONSTER HAS DESTROYED THE GAME!!!!!
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

MoOhamad wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:39 am I didn't like it at first .. but now that I'm used to it.. I'm sure it's a very good update.. It's just a matter of getting used to and it will become normal :) Thank you..
That is the same thing...

There is no reason to being that into a post. Please read the forum rules.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.