Divine Animations

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Divine Animations

Post by Gullander »

The new mining and chopping animations are indeed Divine emanations! Quite suitable for a demi-god but mere mortals? The speed may represent the badge of earned levels but who can go so fast and for so long? If in this game we were all gods thrust into FT to enact some cosmic battle of light versus dark or evil versus good the new speed would be expected. But for mere mortals struggling with remembering who they even are to be cutting trees as if they are in a kitchen chopping vegetables for a soup, or hitting a rock like a jackhammer is beyond who they are. I would prefer a reward for advancing levels to be of substance rather than visual. An increase in % for instance chance of dropping a magic trunk or meteor or soul stone would be a more suitable reward. But it is fun to walk up to another player mining or chopping and to not just get done faster but look faster! Look at me!! Maybe someday you will attain to my level of perfection! :lol: Still...it is a bit much and deifies ...hmm...rather defies what we really should be able to do. :)
Retired
Leone

Re: Divine Animations

Post by Leone »

And that woodcutter has been chopping for longer than all of us, yet maintains his skills at a steady rate!

A true master of his craft.
Gullander

Re: Divine Animations

Post by Gullander »

Indeed! Our beloved woodcutter must be level 500 by now! He would be like the Flash going so fast as to be invisible. You could only feel the air displaced by his strokes. But beware a wood chip might fly out at quite a deadly rate! :D
Retired