10th anniversary!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

10th anniversary!

Post by compbatant »

Forgotten Tales MMORPG is now 10 years old!
For the next 24 hours you will get extra 20% XP for kills, quests, etc :)
The stables quests are finally published. It will help you traveling fast between different locations.
Soon other new set of maps will be released.

I would like to thank all the players, GM, map makers, translators, testers and everybody who helped improving this game!
I hope we will see a lot new content and improvements in next months and years.
Leone

Re: 10th anniversary!

Post by Leone »

Excellent! Happy birthday to FT.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! :D
Retired
AxeMurderer

Post by AxeMurderer »

How far can you go on stable quest? I have made it to spider but is stopped there?
It wasn't me
MoOhamad

Post by MoOhamad »

congratulations.. 10 🎂🎂🎂 🎉
MoOhamad : Archer 9000
MoOhamed : Swordsman 75
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

AxeMurderer wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:08 pm How far can you go on stable quest? I have made it to spider but is stopped there?
You should be able to complete all, but it will take you more than one day.
Leone

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:03 pm Forgotten Tales MMORPG is now 10 years old!
For the next 24 hours you will get extra 20% XP for kills, quests, etc :)
The stables quests are finally published. It will help you traveling fast between different locations.
Soon other new set of maps will be released.

I would like to thank all the players, GM, map makers, translators, testers and everybody who helped improving this game!
I hope we will see a lot new content and improvements in next months and years.
A big thank you to you as well. Not only for creating the game, but for developing it for all these years. FT is on the up!
Arthas

Post by Arthas »

Everything is wonderful, of course, but ... who added the animals to the stable??? They terribly interfere with talking to the NPC / Stable Master / "Horses". You need to kill all these animals in front of the owner of the stable, it does not look very logical, also you spend time on it, + remove the meat that drops from them in large quantities. Is it possible to remove the auto-attack when talking to the NPC, or is there a switch somewhere so as not to kill animals (I don’t need meat, I’m not hungry and I have 100% hp)
This prevents the archer/mage from talking to the NPC. Other classes do not hit 8 cells in radius. And constantly removing weapons from your hands is already annoying
Happy Birthday Forgotten Tales and Thank you Compbatant!)
Oizys

Post by Oizys »

Arthas wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:04 pm Everything is wonderful, of course, but ... who added the animals to the stable??? They terribly interfere with talking to the NPC / Stable Master / "Horses". You need to kill all these animals in front of the owner of the stable, it does not look very logical, also you spend time on it, + remove the meat that drops from them in large quantities. Is it possible to remove the auto-attack when talking to the NPC, or is there a switch somewhere so as not to kill animals (I don’t need meat, I’m not hungry and I have 100% hp)
This prevents the archer/mage from talking to the NPC. Other classes do not hit 8 cells in radius. And constantly removing weapons from your hands is already annoying
Happy Birthday Forgotten Tales and Thank you Compbatant!)
You're thinking of the pet storage area. That has nothing to do with the stables.
Not Active
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

I send my appreciation to all, and would love see new gears soon plzzzzzzz
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword