You are more than just a game.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: You are more than just a game.

Post by Syor »

I hope you are well, and that you are not having any problems.

You're a good GM, you've given so much, and your maps are legendary.

I am very sorry that you are going.

If you can, every now and then, come and make us a map.

Good life Akkilles. Hope to see you soon.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

You've been great to this game and for this game. Know that you'll be missed and we'll welcome you back anytime. Good luck to you!
bfd005

Post by bfd005 »

We will miss another good general manager. I wish you good health and peace, and I hope you come back soon so we can see you again
I am like the moon, I have a dark side
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:(
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Goodbye is the only bad thing in my life The only thing in the world that I always hate is saying goodbye 😔The only thing that turns the sadness in my heart into tears is saying goodbye
I always know Those who start this game never leave it for any reason😘❤️💓I say this with confidence
You are registered in our memory🌷🌸🌷And you will never be cleansed And we also for you🥰
And the common point between us and you is the Forgotten game 💓🌸💓
We are always waiting for you here, we will be happy to see you We love you🌷💓🌷
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Akkilles wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:38 pm Screenshot_20230222_202544_Google.jpg

Forgotten Tales you are more than just a game. You have been with me and I have grown old with you. FT you have been in my heart and been a part of my life.
You have given me both happiness and sorrow.
You have taught me to develop into who I am today.
You have taught me about other people and taught me to understand other cultures. You have helped me in many ways, through difficult times, through loneliness and given me security among friends and enemies in your beautiful and magical world. You have been there when I have needed you the most and I sincerely hope that you will continue to give others the joy you have given me for many years. Because I know if they find you, you will do wonders for them too.
I will never forget you and the friends you have given me. I am glad that you continue to grow, I am glad that you are still developing, however, my development has stopped and i can not provide you the same care i used to. I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but I've come to the realization that my job as GM has come to an end, but i want to thank you because I have been given the honor to take care of you so that you will continue your adventure much longer and continue your development in the right direction.
It's time to let others take the step I once did, and I know they will love you as much as I once did. I will visit you from time to time, to greet you and my friends and I hope you will be taken care of just as you have been taken cared by me. When the time comes, we will meet on the other side and I hope we can experience the same happiness we once had together. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ❤
When I managed to come to the game after a long time
I was so happy that I thought nothing would bother me
But the retired post under your name made me very nervous
I searched most of the forums on the topic by topic But I didn't see your goodbye I was both happy and sad But today was really the worst thing🙁
I saw you here by chance
I didn't think it was created here at all
I did not search here at all 😭
I hope we can celebrate your return after some rest😊💓🌷🌸🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇