HOH quest line

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Escapedcon

HOH quest line

Post by Escapedcon »

I am trying to get the house of houses quests done. I have access to the Oasis Palace already and I think I did the Artifact quest, but I don't remember where I left off. I don't believe I have an open quest for that series. Can someone please check my quest logs and confirm where I left off so I can get to the prisoner in Ardesia?

Thanks!
Gullander

Re: HOH quest line

Post by Gullander »

If the artifact quest is done you should be greeted at Martek or Silverwood with welcome hero and get in for free. If you can't do the prisoner quest I suspicion you need to do the Bal Muen quests first.
Retired
Aogon

Re: HOH quest line

Post by Aogon »

You found the WEISSTEIN, went through the doors, and also talked to yourself. It doesn't look like you picked up the WEISSTEIN or talked to the hermit again on the way out (quest 213). So, grab the WEISSTEIN and start back up on the quest below:

Quest: 213 – Past and Future Life
Needed Level: 60 – Due to location
Needed Quest: 218
Quest Log: Talk to Ascanius about your future and his task.

So, this is where you need to continue. Talk to Ascanius after this, and then try to find your way through killing Bal Muen and then finally the Prisoner of Ardesia quest lines.

Escapedcon wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:17 pm I am trying to get the house of houses quests done. I have access to the Oasis Palace already and I think I did the Artifact quest, but I don't remember where I left off. I don't believe I have an open quest for that series. Can someone please check my quest logs and confirm where I left off so I can get to the prisoner in Ardesia?

Thanks!