Report thread discussion.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Callisto

Re: Report thread discussion.

Post by Callisto »

Leone wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:42 pm I interpret this differently.

viewtopic.php?p=146619#p146619

The answer 'no I will kill you' is in response to the question 'you won't leave?'

It is not in response to the question 'have you EVER read the rules?'

It looks like the chat dialogue was fast moving and so it is not surprising things were perhaps misinterpreted.

As an aside, we all tick to say we agree with the game rules when we create accounts. This is not an option as an account cannot be created otherwise.
I am not entirely sure what he said after that. If I made screenshots of everything I'd have hundreds of screenshots.
Whichever GM will look into it will be able to see it.

However, through the entire chaos, he always seemed to act as if he didn't know what the rules were. He told me many times that his only goal was to humiliate me (and humiliation is explicitly stated in rule 9.b), he said that XP stealing was allowed, he put his pets infront of my spawn and then accused me of pet killing, etc.
EDIT2: I think it took a bit of time between when I asked the first question and the next question, and I think that there was a delay between the answer the my question. I think that i said something SIMILAR to 'you haven't read the rules!?' and I think he didn't respond. But remember, human memory isn't the best :lol:

(EDIT: I'll ask him the same question, if he does it gain, which considering how like acting, is highly likely)

And when you say we all tick that we agree to the rules, that could false in some cases.
In the past you could create an account WITHOUT agreeing to the rules, and you would insetad need to tick that you agree to it in the login screen (you could always remove the tick and then you couldn't log in).
Then things were changed. You have to agree whilst registering but didn't have to agree when you log in.
Theoretically someone could've registered an account, waited for the change and then loged in, never having consented to the rules (if I remember correctly) :lol: :lol:
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Leone

Post by Leone »

By registering an account and agreeing with game rules, the decision remains from that moment until the account is inactive or is deleted.

That might be one login on the account, 100, 1000 or none at all.

This means that no player can say that they haven't read the rules as some sort of excuse for wrongdoing.
Forrwoofs

Post by Forrwoofs »

What an interesting thread...
Dog controls your destiny. Seek out 3 items of his and then seek his shrine...